how much are they worth?

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's a '01 prowler w/ 11k worth? Some minor body damage to right side.
Also a '02 GTS w/ 5k, had 1/4 replaced,side sill replaced, hood repaired.
No other damage, car sideswipe. A good friend wants to know how much to
invest, didn't know what the GTS was worth until after it was fixed. He could've got it alot cheaper B4 repair! :rolleyes:
Thanks in advance, Mitch

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear Mitch:

It is hard to give you an approx value as it TOTALLY depends on what the buyer wants to pay. There is no real big market for salvaged Vipers, especially if they are not HUGLY discounted. I would say the Viper, is worth somewhere in the $40's if everything is fixed perfectly.

As for the prowler I would say $20's.

OP
OP
SNKEBIT

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The viper wasn't salvage, just had some minor damage. If you can call damage to a viper minor!!!!! The quarter could've been fixed, they just chose to replace it. What's the car worth if it didn't have the damage?
Thanks again, Mitch

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A 5K GTS would be worth somewhere in the HIGH 50's to low $60's. It all depends on the market. The market has been pretty bad recently but hey it all depends on the buyer.

Doc.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Snakbit,
I don't know about the Viper, but I don't think you will get the prowler in the 20's. Last year I sold my 2000 black prowler with 2400 miles on it for 30,000 and it sold within 4 hours of posting the ad. I have been out of the prowler market for awhile but I don't think they have dropped that much. The definitive pulse of the prowler market can be found at prowleronline.com. They are a great group of people and they can help you with all of your prowler questions. The prowler is a cool car and I wish I had never sold mine (I was going through a divorce at the time). They are much different from the Viper, but they are way cool to just cruise in.
Doc

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the title on the prowler is clear then you will get in the 30's but if not somehwere in the 20's. Sorry but I thought both titles were salvaged.