Its Kart Time Playaaaaaaa

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I been waiting for this day long.I will dethrown master Tator wan Kanobee. he will bow down to the evil one.I will win.One way or another I hate to lose and I will crash my car, do anything to win this.I am you superior racer...On a lighter note I noticed Avi and One hung Lo Tiger are runnign away the minute they heard my name. :dunno: :rolleyes:

PS- TIGER IS *** AND LEAVE HIM ALONE.HIS FEMININE SIDE CAME OUT ON THAT *** VID.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I'm making a run next week.All of you are invited. Its called...YO TONYS BEAT YOUR ASSS RUN

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I been waiting for this day long.I will dethrown master Tator wan Kanobee. he will bow down to the evil one.I will win.One way or another I hate to lose and I will crash my car, do anything to win this.I am you superior racer...On a lighter note I noticed Avi and One hung Lo Tiger are runnign away the minute they heard my name. :dunno: :rolleyes:

PS- TIGER IS *** AND LEAVE HIM ALONE.HIS FEMININE SIDE CAME OUT ON THAT *** VID.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I'm making a run next week.All of you are invited. Its called...YO TONYS BEAT YOUR ASSS RUN
I was just speaking with Chaz and we were wondering whether you'd show. I guess so! :2tu:

BTW, a few wives and GF's will be there if you care to bring your bride.

Hostile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Firetruck, I have to go to Laconia for Bike Week I would
have ejoyed the carnage :buttkick: :pile: :hit: :kabong: :stooges: :rlz: :owned: :guilty: :fingersx: :bolt: :spank: :slap: :hitfan: :poke: :fart: oh well I still have Lime Rock
at the end of the June.Play nice guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skeeter

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Scott tell Chaz the great one is in.I don't do authographs either for the fans until the end.I will be happy to sign everyones book that I kicked aSSS.Remember I'm saying it now. Steve the insurer, spirit of my wine or whatever, greek brutha, scoot el presedent, and whoever..I'M TAKING THIS TROPHY TO NY QUEENS.IM WINNING IT.NO MERCY!!!!

BOOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yo D...happy Birthday Bro..i Wanted To Be The First To Say It A Few Days Early!!!..when We Doing Scores?

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Psychological warfare, Tony? You can't win. I'll beat you hands down anytime. :rolaugh:

Tator is dynamite on the track and I predict he will whup your a$$. :2tu:

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah ok he will win:rolleyes: . You will eat your words big time Avi. And when I win i'm called a sore WINNER.The guy who wins and then runs around the lossers and screams out BOOOYACKASHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:eater: , YOU KNOW THE KIND.

PS-I have my family coming to this event.I have to tone it down a notch. YEAH RIGHT:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: !!!!!! BOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang