Local wheel repair & side sill repairs!

Green Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Over the years it appears that I accumulated quite a few wheels with some curb rash and even 1 that looked like scrap to me... Rather than throwing them away or recycle, I took them to a guy known as the Wheel Wizard for a second opinion.

I just picked up the wheels from having curb rash removed and have a WONDERFUL place for anyone that has an issue.
Steve's Custom auto (aka Wheel Wizard) in Bellevue (in the auto center about a block East and South from parkplace) did an incredible job.:2tu:

He can repair most while they are still on the car and has done side sill repair on Vipers for ParkPlace as well. Don't be surprised if you see Porsche's, Lambos and even Bentleys in for repairs, as word is getting out about how good he really is at a reasonable price.

Steve's contact information is:

Steve's Custom auto
13419 NE 20th
Bellevue, WA.
425-641-0390

He does work on all cars but mention the Viper club and it may get you a better price, it will depend on how many mention our club and how many wheels...

In a related story... If anyone needs a late Gen 2 18" polished rim (1999-2002) <have a complete set plus extras>
also have a Gen 3 (2003-) rim <have at least one front and one rear>, let me know as I definitely have some available and would rather have them go locally than have to ship. Will put them in the VCA classifieds and then afterwards on Ebay if there is not any local interest. I bet you won't be able to tell which were repaired and which ones were original, but the choice is yours, first come first served.

Thanks-

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang