Low mile 99 GTS Black with rare connolly and stripe option

Forged Horsemen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm selling my original owner 8,400 mile 99 GTS.I had a previous offer but one person decided on a local car that was easier for him to allocate. And I'm still waiting to hear from the other buyer.So I'm posting it again just in case. It is a rare black with both stripe and connolly option. Less than 30 built. It has T&D roller rockers with chrome molly push rods,SVS billet trottle bodies with cold air package and K&N air filters,Mopar performance computer,Mopar/Borla exhaust.And all take off parts from the bolt ons. Even the original factory oil filter and paperwork for the car, window sticker, etc. The car is in excellent conditions as some IL. VCA members like Paolo Castellano, Gary Grube and Chuck Haskins can attest. Never raced not even auto crossed. I would like to sell it locally but if I have to sell it out of state I'll sell it as well, and for a fare market price transported enclosed as well. My asking price is $55,000. Really don't want to get rid of my baby "Darth" but I have to expand my business to better serve my customers and diversify my companys services.

vette2viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have more details and pics on your Viper? Also, any specifics about what you need to expand the transport business?

OP
OP
F

Forged Horsemen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't have a digital camera. But I can mail you pics if your interested in the car. And you can email another guy that was interested in the car, and lives near me. So he was able to see the car when I drove it to his home so he could check it out. His email is,[email protected].

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc