Sold my 99RT

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys should have a new member soon. Sold my 99 RT black on black to a Rich that lives in Bremerton. The car left Anchorage inclosed container 9AM Saturday and arrived this morning (Tues). The trucker called me and said all went great and the new owner was in 7th Heaven and almost wet his pants. He has been dreaming and talking Viper for 15 yrs and he got a great car at a low price. I wasn't about to ship it down there on consignment and have it wrecked so I sold it for about 5 grand less. Time to get the GTS out. The roads are sloppy here now but it's clear and drying out. :2tu:

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you tell him about this website so that he can hook up with us? He needs to join the WAVCA so that he can find out what Viper ownership really means.

Bob K

OP
OP
R

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He knows the site. I had my RT advertised on VCA and on Craigslist. I lowered the price $1000.00 on Craigs but forgot VCA. He called and was lookn at VCA so I told him the Craigs price and got less. LOL,LOL. Duh too many ads. You guys passed up a great car because it was Alaska. Rich got a gooood car for a low price.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4