UGR Built Red GTS/Carbon Fiber Stripes (Thinking Diff color) Thoughts???

1MEANSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prince Frederick Maryland, On the Chesapeake Bay
Currently have the Viper at the Body Shop only to decide what color combination and at a loss. Been absent from the forum for a while and looking for anyone to photoshop my GTS with some creative color combinations. I like stripes so this is a must! It is currently red with black carbon fiber vinyl stripes. I like the Saleen Lizstick Red but apparently no one has the paint code and you can only get from Saleen for an outrageous price. I'm thinking I may repaint Viper Red and Paint the black stripes but want something different :dunno:

You must be registered for see images attach

97 Viper GTS Built and Tuned by Underground Racing
Paxton Supercharger, Stroker Motor, stage 3 heads, custom cam, Roller Rockers, Bellenger Headers, Hi-flow cats , Corsa , UGR twin fans w/polished shroud, Mc Leod clutch with Meba Lining & Lightweight flywheel, AEM, UGR Fuel System w/billet rails,triple in tank walbro 255 HP pumps on billet hanger, twin crank case ventilation system, Water Methanol 15-17 lbs boost.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forget Red, go black with silver stripes, it's a factory color combo you rarely see and belongs on your wicked car. I like red and yellow cars but they are so yesterday. The only thing worse is a matte black car.

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forget Red, go black with silver stripes, it's a factory color combo you rarely see and belongs on your wicked car. I like red and yellow cars but they are so yesterday. The only thing worse is a matte black car.

What he said. Anything but red. :smirk:

Cobraken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look at different candy apples to see if you can find one close to the Saleen color. Or you can probably find the name and color of Liz's lipstick in one of the Saleen articles about the color.

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
find the name and color of Liz's lipstick in one of the Saleen articles about the color.

LOL. That color is truly stunning - too bad its not available; I agree though that some candy apple paints come close.