Wanted 2008 Collector's Edition Gift Set

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Amazon.com: Wanted (Limited Edition Collector's Gift Set): James McAvoy, Morgan Freeman, Angelina Jolie, Common, Terence Stamp, Thomas Kretschmann, Timur Bekmambetov: Movies & TV

For those memorabiblia nuts and movie buffs among you, I just ordered this Limited Edition Collector's Gift Set from Amazon.com. My first ever purchase from them after always being spoiled by Ebay until now so I'm hoping their service is good and the product is indeed new as stated :)
I don't care that it's region 1 only, I just hate the idea of having to wait until the end of januari before it is released here in The Netherlands, so it's gonna be PC viewing time for me until then. To be able to view it on my TV I might still buy a regular edition by that time.

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you can just conect your computer to your tv. thats how I watch tv shows that I miss.

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That I could do, but it would mean that I have to move my PC to my bedroom each time so that's a no-go ;)
Speaking of this gift set it came in the mail this afternoon :headbang:! GAWD this thing is cool!

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Amazon.com : Entertainment : Animated Product Shot for Wanted Limited Edition Box Set

Here is a link to an animated clip that shows all the content :2tu:
The case is hard plastic and holds a sweet hard cover book-ish box so to speak that contains all the content, the firing pin of a bullet right in the middle is icing on the cake. The outside of this "bookbox" is made of a high quality material and shows the kill order for Wesley Gibson if you look very close, exactly like you see in the movie which to me is way cool.
I definately do not regret buying this!

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks cool but I didn't think the movie was that great. Funny thing was when I rented it the guy at the video store knows that I have vipers and told me I wouldn't like the scene with the car in it because it was "way fake, she drives with four flat tires, you couldn't really do that" :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree that it does not have a lot of depth, but every now and then you need a movie like this one to break the mold. I think the bus tackle was great :D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21