'03 Vert with 850 Miles

Grisoman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No affiliation, just found it interesting how someone could mothball this car and drive the Corolla instead.

Moderator edit: No links to outside sale sites please.

PeterMJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like the guy drives a Cadillac, not Corolla, although it most likely would be a great idea to have a Toyota when relying on caddy as a daily driver.

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I bought a 04 out of a collection in 2010, same exact car with 865 miles on the odometer for 47k. So whatever this guy is smoking, its pretty good ****.

SLViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What a shame and a hilarious waste of money (buying it but not driving it).

Moderator Edit: No links to outside sale sites please.

Anyone out there think the 850 mile 03 is worth 23K more than this 04 sold, say I.....crickets!
What are these people thinking by leaving these fantastic cars sit in a dark garage or basement? You not only deny yourself and family some great fun, you deny the public from enjoying it as well! Vipers make people happy, see the smiles, waves, thumbs up, cell phone pics, and cheers EVERY time you take it out. THAT is what gives it value, not "Low Miles" It's a beautiful Saturday now go down the garage, dust off your Viper and go kill some bugs! It's not just fun, the way I see it its an obligation and public service!

[/TD]
[TD="class: year"]2004
[/TD]
[TD="class: mileage"]3,461
[/TD]
[TD="class: bids"]4 Bids
Sold[/TD]
[TD="class: prices bidsold g-b"]$42,000.00[/TD]
[TD="class: time rt"] End Date:Jun-17 06:44 [/TD]
[/TR]

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Worst year for the Gen 3 also. Doesn't even have the pretty brake calipers. He should have driven it much more.

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thats a steel for that car. Its a easy 46k with that mileage.

Moderator Edit: No links please.

Sell one like this Enlarge

Anyone out there think the 850 mile 03 is worth 23K more than this 04 sold, say I.....crickets!
What are these people thinking by leaving these fantastic cars sit in a dark garage or basement? You not only deny yourself and family some great fun, you deny the public from enjoying it as well! Vipers make people happy, see the smiles, waves, thumbs up, cell phone pics, and cheers EVERY time you take it out. THAT is what gives it value, not "Low Miles" It's a beautiful Saturday now go down the garage, dust off your Viper and go kill some bugs! It's not just fun, the way I see it its an obligation and public service!

[/TD]
[TD="class: year"]2004
[/TD]
[TD="class: mileage"]3,461
[/TD]
[TD="class: bids"]4 Bids
Sold[/TD]
[TD="class: prices bidsold g-b"]$42,000.00[/TD]
[TD="class: time rt"] End Date:Jun-17 06:44 [/TD]
[/TR]

dester243

Enthusiast
Reaction score
65k might get you an ACR (not as low mileage and maybe a lil rougher on the edges) :)

Local dealer had a 08 coupe blue silver stripe 34k miles listed at 58888. I almost had a deal worked out when them but they ended up selling it for more than my offer.