06 Coupe or Noble M400??

Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all! Can you guys give some input as to the 06 Coupe or the Noble M400? Although I live in Canada and might have some problem bringing in the Noble, but however I'll love to hear some comments before I actually do the work on bringing in the Noble. Thanks in advance!

Phil

Don

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Noble looks ok. At first glance I thought it was a Ferrari. It sure is small though (and light)! TINY rear engine, but an affordable price.

97 Viper GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do you want the car for? The Noble is an awesome road course car. I have driven against an M12 GTO-3R before, and that car was extremely impressive. Lightweight, great suspension, 350 bhp... It can be problematic, though, because here in the US you can only import the rolling chasis. Thus, you have to buy the engine/tranny separate and then assemble. Qualified Noble dealerships are few and far between. The M400 has larger turbos and makes about 425 bhp, so I can only imagine that car at the track. I know there's a guy in Atlanta that actually put a small block V8 in one as well. Seems like a totally different animal than the '06 coupe... My 2 cents.

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My buddy has a M12 he drives it all the time with us in the NY/CT club its a great car maybe one of the best handling cars in the world.It actually get more attention then Vipers.The down side in my eyes is it has a even smaller resale market, much smaller company covering warranty issues and it is very cramped inside ,especially the pedal area.If I wanted to drive the car often I would go with a Viper .If I wanted to only drive it very rarely it would be a harder choice.Bottom line is you cant go wrong on either car. Hope it helps a little.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My buddy has a M12 he drives it all the time with us in the NY/CT club its a great car maybe one of the best handling cars in the world.It actually get more attention then Vipers.The down side in my eyes is it has a even smaller resale market, much smaller company covering warranty issues and it is very cramped inside ,especially the pedal area.If I wanted to drive the car often I would go with a Viper .If I wanted to only drive it very rarely it would be a harder choice.Bottom line is you cant go wrong on either car. Hope it helps a little.

Great explaination. The resale on the Noble really scares me.

OP
OP
P

Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for everyone's comments and input. I'm actually thinking of selling the Viper for the M400. At least the Noble is going to be a rare car as compare to the Viper. Not that the SRT isn't special enough, but there have been more and more of them on the roads as compare to the time when I had my GTS. But my only concern is the size of the Noble. Although I haven't see one in person yet, judging by the photos, it did look really small. But how small?

Oh well, I guess I should stick with the Viper since my Viper history was started back in 1992. It'll be really sad if I divorce my Viper after 14 years of marriage to it.

Thanks again guys!
Phil

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keep the 550! This is a car that until you own one or drive one, people do not understand. It is the most amazing driving car ever. Think of it as a more refined Viper with the power to boot!

JimmyCrackcorn

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Great explaination. The resale on the Noble really scares me.

And the resale on your 35k rt-10 doesnt?

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Phil I'll help you decide while i test drive your 360 :D (I would personally keep the Viper)

Ricky :smirk: