06 SRT10 GTS Blue Coupe Ad

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You need to ask a Moderator. Y2K5SRT is an easy one to remember and he can refer it to the correct Mod to fix it

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John - What happens in our Classifieds is that when an ad is edited it goes back into the moderation queue. The reason for this is that on very rare occasions we get somebody that will post an ad for a Viper-related product and then, once approved, change it to something else. Might be a political statement ("I got screwed by...") or an ad for Pamela Anderson's latest video. Regardless, we like to do a quick once-over when an ad has been modified, as I suspect yours was when it "disappeared".

All that said, it has been re-approved and ready to go. Nice car too!

SRT 10 Coupe GTS Blue Woodhouse Installed Motons/Flywheel/CompOilPan - ViperClub Classifieds

PS. to Ted - Thanks for the plug, but I can't even remember my name sometimes lately! Y2KGTS, Y2K3SRT, and now Y2K5SRT. If only we could afford a new ACR, it would change yet again... :D

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You mean that you didn't buy a new Yellow ACR?

Chris you know that one of the 05 VCA cars (Paul's) has moved to Saskatoon since he bought a yellow 2010?

Ted

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You mean that you didn't buy a new Yellow ACR?

Chris you know that one of the 05 VCA cars (Paul's) has moved to Saskatoon since he bought a yellow 2010?

Ted

Not Saskatoon but Regina. Close but not quite. Just remember Regina...The city with the name that rymes with "FUN"...LOL

OP
OP
J

Just Enough

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John - What happens in our Classifieds is that when an ad is edited it goes back into the moderation queue. The reason for this is that on very rare occasions we get somebody that will post an ad for a Viper-related product and then, once approved, change it to something else. Might be a political statement ("I got screwed by...") or an ad for Pamela Anderson's latest video. Regardless, we like to do a quick once-over when an ad has been modified, as I suspect yours was when it "disappeared".

All that said, it has been re-approved and ready to go. Nice car too!

SRT 10 Coupe GTS Blue Woodhouse Installed Motons/Flywheel/CompOilPan - ViperClub Classifieds

PS. to Ted - Thanks for the plug, but I can't even remember my name sometimes lately! Y2KGTS, Y2K3SRT, and now Y2K5SRT. If only we could afford a new ACR, it would change yet again... :D

Thank you for the assistance and explanation. John