08 h-spokes--POSSIBLE TRADE.

albinonile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys--I have an 08 coming with h spoke wheels-----Might be interested in trading them for a set of 09 six spokes or possibly something else---not even sure that I would want to for sure as some people have said they look much better in person. Waiting to see them in person but just putting the feelers out.

also--anyone in south florida(broward) know of a good tint guy--My guy I always used went out of business--the guy that replaced him did a **** job on my last car, so looking for a better place.

OP
OP
A

albinonile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ssg with white stripes--coupe--just got loaded onto the truck today--making its way from the detroit area

SSGViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats! I've been toying with the idea of sending my H spokes to CalChrome and have them black chromed. Just thought I'd throw that out as an idea.

OP
OP
A

albinonile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah-I thought about doing that when I was getting 6 spokes on another car--then I was thinking about having these painted and triple cleared to make them look like wet black. Then I was thinking hres with black centers and polished lips---decisions-decisions-decisions

OP
OP
A

albinonile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
bump--any locals in south florida with some 6 spokes that needs some h spokes?

You must be registered for see images