09 ACR or Coupe

OP
OP

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can always save up for the headers, gears, etc...............but once you buy the coupe it's never going to be an ACR. That's my opinion, I'm done.....either way I think it's great you can buy any of these cars right now.
Thats exactly what i was thinking .

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Darren is a great dealer to work with.... I had a back-up deposit with him, on a COUPE that was ordered-not-deposited. I lost the coupe, but Darren tried!

Note: Loaded Aero Coupes MSRP for MORE than 2008 ACR ! You get a LOT of performace/value in the ACR Option, and RESALE will likley be worth more. But if 'ordering an 09' is in your plans, any 09 ordered now would likley be done by fall...as a Dodge Viper! But 09 ACR -CANNOT- be ordered now. Suspended a while longer to avoid delays/oversells as 09 capacity is limited

OP
OP

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Darren is a great dealer to work with.... I had a back-up deposit with him, on a COUPE that was ordered-not-deposited. I lost the coupe, but Darren tried!

Note: Loaded Aero Coupes MSRP for MORE than 2008 ACR ! You get a LOT of performace/value in the ACR Option, and RESALE will likley be worth more. But if 'ordering an 09' is in your plans, any 09 ordered now would likley be done by fall...as a Dodge Viper! But 09 ACR -CANNOT- be ordered now. Suspended a while longer to avoid delays/oversells as 09 capacity is limited
Thanks John .Darren is just a great person i can not say enough about the guy as a dealer and a friend.

FikseGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$89k for Palmer's ACR with 350 miles, crazy deal.... no dealer will sell a new ACR for that, the 2009's MSRP went up, and you can't even order one if you wanted to....

OP
OP

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$89k for Palmer's ACR with 350 miles, crazy deal.... no dealer will sell a new ACR for that, the 2009's MSRP went up, and you can't even order one if you wanted to....
While i will not get into specific pricing as soon as ordering becomes available Darren WILL beat that price .

OP
OP

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PS I was in the mans wedding if you if you my drift .Iam sure if you were in the wedding of the guy who owned Woodhouse or Palmer the car would be priced accordingly also.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While i will not get into specific pricing as soon as ordering becomes available Darren WILL beat that price .

I'm calling Darren Buhler to order my ACR then...
I will call him tomorrow.. Thanks for the Heads UP...

FikseGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't ask my friend to lose money for me, and he would tell me to get the best deal I could....

I suppose it's possible that rock bottom dealer cost is lower than employee pricing on a 2009 ACR, I don't have that info... A new ACR like that one, is over $107k now, so $18k off would be great!

PS I was in the mans wedding if you if you my drift .Iam sure if you were in the wedding of the guy who owned Woodhouse or Palmer the car would be priced accordingly also.

OP
OP

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't ask my friend to lose money for me, and he would tell me to get the best deal I could....

I suppose it's possible that rock bottom dealer cost is lower than employee pricing on a 2009 ACR, I don't have that info... A new ACR like that one, is over $107k now, so $18k off would be great!
First of all lets compare apples to apples the car in question is NOT NEW ITS USED.
Should i decided to purchase a NEW ACR from Buhler iam 100 % sure he will beat the deal ANY OTHER dealer will offer me on a NEW ACR.Iam sorry i did not clarify above post but i assumed people would interpt i meant NEW for new not used for new when i posted Buhler would beat the deal FOR ME.

viperpalmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lets just all relax and get to the facts at hand. Have you decided on whether to go with an ACR, a VOI10, or an Aero. I did not mean for your thread to get hijacked, please believe that. I appreciate the support from you guys but I thinking this is getting off track. My ACR is not short of buyers so we are all arguing a mute point. I am glad you have a friend/dealer you can trust, and the same turn it is good to see I have some loyal and truely awesome customers/affiliates. Good luck in your search, I hope you are happy in whatever you decide (again not who, we have already established that) to buy.
Jared O'Brien

OP
OP

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lets just all relax and get to the facts at hand. Have you decided on whether to go with an ACR, a VOI10, or an Aero. I did not mean for your thread to get hijacked, please believe that. I appreciate the support from you guys but I thinking this is getting off track. My ACR is not short of buyers so we are all arguing a mute point. I am glad you have a friend/dealer you can trust, and the same turn it is good to see I have some loyal and truely awesome customers/affiliates. Good luck in your search, I hope you are happy in whatever you decide (again not who, we have already established that) to buy.
Jared O'Brien
Thank you Jared as it was starting to get out of hand. At this point iam leaning toward the coupe, either a red with black stripe or a graphite with red stripe .Any word when or if the plant will reopen soon not that iam ready to order for a few months yet.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookviper