09s scarce??

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had not been paying much attention, but it sure seems like 09s are getting scarce . Only 2 here, very few on ebay and autotrader in the 50s. When I bought mine a couple of months ago they were not scarce. I realize the factory has been closed but I am surprised.

Could this be the first Viper I own that may retain value??

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any/every Dodge Viper will be scarce in a few months when the realization comes to pass that no more will be made......................................................

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There seems to be plenty around and you can get some good deals on an 09. 09 ACR prices though seem to be going up, which is good. Of course depending on how it goes the next few months will determine scarcity. If production just ends, all will be tough to come by. If Viper is sold, then depending on who takes it on will determine current car availability.

mcar00

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Any/every Dodge Viper will be scarce in a few months when the realization comes to pass that no more will be made......................................................

This would be my guess as well. There are only a few months left in the production year. Hard to believe they will be back up and running by then.

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not that many '09's were built. I'm not sure when '09 production started? But from 8/1/08 to 12/31/08 only 355 vipers were built. In 2009 only 61 have been built.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know at VOI X in august they had said that all the cars that weren't on the final line were '09 vipers. So they have been building them since august.

adamlotus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ive noticed that also and hopefully they will start holding $ i just purchased a gt 500 shelby for my dad which i think that car will go up in value to when high hp cars will be gone.

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone is looking BUHLER has approx 7-8 left (08 and 09s )on display in their showroon.Always the best prices there,.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang