1 of 1 ACR's

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I'm looking into something and would like to know who here has 1 of 1 ACR's. Anyone?

Thanks
Robert

PS:I'm NOT looking to buy one.

Last edited:
OP
OP
shooter_t1

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Probably the VOI ACR raffle car.

Thanks Simms, I forgot about the raffle cars like Art's VOI 10 car. Although I am only interested in the Gen 4's, didn't Dodge make 1 Gen 2 RT/10 ACR for someone.?

OP
OP
shooter_t1

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Orange with White stripes ACR 2009 is 1 of 1 and still for sale.

Bruce

Thanks BlknBlu, I know of that one, and actually, back when I was looking for a 2009, I was interested in that car and offered dealer invoice, which was what MOST:) dealers were selling for. Unfortunately for him, he wasn't interested in dealing and can continue to enjoy looking at the car over a year later.

Andrew is still asking 10K more then Bernie for new ACR's.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Many are "low production" combos, but not many 1 of 1's. Mine is 1 of 4 in solid yellow, and there are quite a few combos in those low numbers.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Damn Robert between you, Mike and Eric you guys could open a Viper Dealership. Looking forward to seeing what you pick up. I hope to pick one up in about two years.

OP
OP
shooter_t1

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Damn Robert between you, Mike and Eric you guys could open a Viper Dealership. Looking forward to seeing what you pick up. I hope to pick one up in about two years.

I'm not looking to buy a 1 of 1 ACR Andy, just looking to see who on our site have them.:) No way I can hang with those 2 highrollers you mentioned when it comes to buying cars:D Mike probably has 2 or 3 more hidden away for when he wears his present ones out:eater:

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score

LOL! You can't put me in Mike's class. And you forgot about Tim! :D

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not looking to buy a 1 of 1 ACR Andy, just looking to see who on our site have them.:) No way I can hang with those 2 highrollers you mentioned when it comes to buying cars:D Mike probably has 2 or 3 more hidden away for when he wears his present ones out:eater:

Highroller??? ***, Kettle, Black??? :lmao: :lmao:

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Robert we had a Solid Venom Red ACR that was 1 of 1. I also sold the only Aero Coupe Final Edition Viper built. The car even came with canards that was amistake by the plant. This will be a highly desired car down the road.
We are blowing out the 09's only 14 left that is a huge number from where we started.

OP
OP
shooter_t1

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Robert we had a Solid Venom Red ACR that was 1 of 1. I also sold the only Aero Coupe Final Edition Viper built. The car even came with canards that was amistake by the plant. This will be a highly desired car down the road.
We are blowing out the 09's only 14 left that is a huge number from where we started.

Thank you Bernie. That's a bunch of happy new Viper owners and good to see.:2tu:

2BADD-4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score

BJ MOTORS,

Does this graphite have a lot of metallic tint to it?

2009 Dodge Viper SRT 10

Last edited:

FastGuy68

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 2009 ACR Solid Graphite was 1 of 4 without stipes but it was the only 1 of the 4 that was a "********" and there were a few other things like interior color that would also make mine a true 1 of 1 over and over. I got my last two Vipers from Baxter and when they know your not just kicking tires you'll get the best price. I always go with my check book in hand......like they say "money talks & bull $hit walks. I also want to say my 1st Viper purchase was only 20 minutes away at Woodhouse and they too saw I was ready to take the car if we got to a fair market price. I would buy from either one again based on who had what I wanted at that time. One more thing to consider is depending on when you were shopping for a 2009 there was a while there that we all thought that was going to be the end of the Viper. I'm was supprised to see DODGE make the "official" showing of the "NEW" Viper at the VOI which then left a few dealers sitting on was was till then a last run item. I my opinion DODGE didn't do the large Viper dealers any favors by going back and forth on the final decision. :rolleyes:

OP
OP
shooter_t1

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
My 2009 ACR Solid Graphite was 1 of 4 without stipes but it was the only 1 of the 4 that was a "********" and there were a few other things like interior color that would also make mine a true 1 of 1 over and over. I got my last two Vipers from Baxter and when they know your not just kicking tires you'll get the best price. I always go with my check book in hand......like they say "money talks & bull $hit walks. I also want to say my 1st Viper purchase was only 20 minutes away at Woodhouse and they too saw I was ready to take the car if we got to a fair market price. I would buy from either one again based on who had what I wanted at that time. One more thing to consider is depending on when you were shopping for a 2009 there was a while there that we all thought that was going to be the end of the Viper. I'm was supprised to see DODGE make the "official" showing of the "NEW" Viper at the VOI which then left a few dealers sitting on was was till then a last run item. I my opinion DODGE didn't do the large Viper dealers any favors by going back and forth on the final decision. :rolleyes:

Good points. The 2010's had already been announced when I was looking to buy, plus I had my 06 FE as a trade. No biggie, as the Aero coupe was my 1st choice, but my wife liked the Orange ACR's after seeing CARDUDE's VVO ACR at the Texas Viper Round up the year before and was afraid to drive our S/C FE.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry, Bernie, but the information you have about the only FE Final Edition Aero Group Coupe is incorrect. Woodhouse also sold one, so there are two and there is , of course, 1 Aero Group FE convertible ----- the current raffle car and number 50/50.

This is an interesting thread , but the question becomes confusing to many, as what defines 1 of 1. There were only 6 Venom Red ACRs done in 2008, and one currently resides in Japan. Of these only one is a Venom Red " ********" Edition ( mine ), so technically it is a one of one. This could be disputed by others saying that it was just a major option change, so your definition of 1 of 1 might make it clearer, as to what you are specifically looking for.

Obviously, with so few made this year, and even since 2008, there are going to be alot of Vipers that in a pure sense are one of one, but if you get a bit more specific , it would whittle down the vehicles out there -- though I bet it is still a sizable number.

Bill Pemberton
Viper and SRT Mgr
Woodhouse Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Viper, Hurst

OP
OP
shooter_t1

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Sorry, Bernie, but the information you have about the only FE Final Edition Aero Group Coupe is incorrect. Woodhouse also sold one, so there are two and there is , of course, 1 Aero Group FE convertible ----- the current raffle car and number 50/50.

This is an interesting thread , but the question becomes confusing to many, as what defines 1 of 1. There were only 6 Venom Red ACRs done in 2008, and one currently resides in Japan. Of these only one is a Venom Red " ********" Edition ( mine ), so technically it is a one of one. This could be disputed by others saying that it was just a major option change, so your definition of 1 of 1 might make it clearer, as to what you are specifically looking for.

Obviously, with so few made this year, and even since 2008, there are going to be alot of Vipers that in a pure sense are one of one, but if you get a bit more specific , it would whittle down the vehicles out there -- though I bet it is still a sizable number.

Bill Pemberton
Viper and SRT Mgr
Woodhouse Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Viper, Hurst

You bring up an interesting point. Yours is a "********". I figure that if it was the only Venom red ACR to leave the factory like that, wouldn't it be a "1 of 1"?

OP
OP
shooter_t1

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
So, looks like less then 10 people on this site have 1 of 1 cars.

Thanks

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a white with blue center band and white driver's stripe. Other than an ACR-X I think it is the only one in this color combo. Of course I had Bernie paint it this way at the dealer so maybe that doesn't count. :(

OP
OP
shooter_t1

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I have a white with blue center band and white driver's stripe. Other than an ACR-X I think it is the only one in this color combo. Of course I had Bernie paint it this way at the dealer so maybe that doesn't count. :(

I saw your car and really liked the catch can setup you have. I think Morgan said it's from DC Performance?.

And your right, if it didn't leave CAAP like that, it's not really a 1 of 1.