18" Forgeline VR-1 in Classifieds

Ray W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Less than 500 miles on wheels and tires. $1600.00 or best offer. Fronts Only.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What a screaming deal. If they're in perfect shape they're worth about $3600.

I think they're too expensive to manufacture nowadays so everyone has changed over to the heavier 2 and 3 piece wheels. Actual 1 piece superlightweight wheels. On my car ...

Whoever gets those is gonna be happy!

Ted

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You're right, fronts only. So much for the screamin' deal. I missed that as well. Stil OK ... depending on how many years old these are?

Ted

OP
OP
R

Ray W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
C'mon guys. A full set of VR-1's w/tires is over $6K. The economy is not that bad yet.

It's still 60 more days till we become a total ObamaNation. ;)

OP
OP
R

Ray W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would also be interested if some one had a couple of rear 19" polished VR-1's. Then I would put the set on my 2004 and sell the stock wheels and tires.

dun4791

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Good price. Good luck with the sale.

I just bought a set of 4 18 inchers last week off someone who was going from a GTS to an SRT. Already sent them to Calchrome to be chromed.

Ray, Where did you get the center caps, they look great. Better than the ones that came with the wheels.

Ted, Are those 18s all the way around. Looks good, cant wait to get them back from chroming and on my GTS..........

OP
OP
R

Ray W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good price. Good luck with the sale.

I just bought a set of 4 18 inchers last week off someone who was going from a GTS to an SRT. Already sent them to Calchrome to be chromed.

Ray, Where did you get the center caps, they look great. Better than the ones that came with the wheels.

Ted, Are those 18s all the way around. Looks good, cant wait to get them back from chroming and on my GTS..........

Jon at Partsrack. They just stick on over the stock ones. I think you can get certain colors as well as Fang or Pete.