18' rear wheel

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: 18\' rear wheel

Check on Ebay right now. 1 rear for sure. And another 18' wheel/tire also.

Search for: Viper Rim and

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Yeah, just ask for MOHAMMED.

If the non-Owner seller even KNOWS the wheel's true history, bent-repaired-stolen-unknown I'll be amazed. Just last week another set stolen in CA. January an Oregon set on Ebay 1 day later.

Stolen Merchandise = Cheap prices.
Pilfered off the manufacturer's dock by unscrupulous employees = cheap prices.
Pilfered, returned / blemished goods = cheap prices.

Every WEEK someone calls me wanting to swap the incorrect / inferior no-fit item off of a bay-of-pigs sale. What do you expect from the biggest FENCING operation in the world? Some of the sellers don't even know what they have.

But if you want a guarnteed good wheel at less than half of list price, traded-in on HRE or Forgeline and in excellent condition, Please call. But DON'T ask for Mohammed

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yeah, just ask for MOHAMMED.

If the non-Owner seller even KNOWS the wheel's true history, bent-repaired-stolen-unknown I'll be amazed. Just last week another set stolen in CA. January an Oregon set on Ebay 1 day later.

Stolen Merchandise = Cheap prices.
Pilfered off the manufacturer's dock by unscrupulous employees = cheap prices.
Pilfered, returned / blemished goods = cheap prices.

Every WEEK someone calls me wanting to swap the incorrect / inferior no-fit item off of a bay-of-pigs sale. What do you expect from the biggest FENCING operation in the world? Some of the sellers don't even know what they have.

But if you want a guarnteed good wheel at less than half of list price, traded-in on HRE or Forgeline and in excellent condition, Please call. But DON'T ask for Mohammed

Yeah, some good points Jon! ;)

How about some half price HREs?! :p