1996 white/blue stripes ??

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am selling my 94 RT to buy a 96 white/blue stripes,Is there any way to find out what No out of the 324 made that you own???
Thanks
Baz

Joel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:confused: You're really going to cast aside Bling ??? Dont you realise cars have feelings :eek:

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BAZ -

Where in the world did you find a '96 White with blue stripes? As far as any production figures show, there were only three (3) of them made and they were all purpose built as gifts for Dodge Exec's. I would be really interested in seeing some shots of this car!!!..

Nick

Flexx91

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have one for sale listed in the classifieds with 32K miles in great condition. Sales price is negotiable. I don't know which number I have of the 324 that were built but I'm going to find out.

Kevin
281-726-1295

OP
OP
V

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry yes it is an RT/10 only made 324 in 1996 gen2 frame ans suspension but gen1 engine and body i believe....
Baz

BluBite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a White/ blue stripes 96' also. I would like to know also if there is a way to find out the number.

Kevin, if you find out , please post how you did it.

Thanks

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think these were not numbered cars like the Mambas and VCA yellow editions. And the Vins are not numbered sequentially so that will not help. Not 100% sure of these facts but about 99%. Others may chip in.

BadVenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BAZ -

Where in the world did you find a '96 White with blue stripes? As far as any production figures show, there were only three (3) of them made and they were all purpose built as gifts for Dodge Exec's. I would be really interested in seeing some shots of this car!!!..

Nick

If there are only three 96 White w/ Blue Stripes in a GTS, then I'm one lucky dude, cuz I saw ONE! I thought it was custom painted, then someone said it was a Dodge Exec's car.

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:Smacks Forehead: Sorry bout that one, I didn't even notice that it didn't say GTS. Good luck on the purchase, those white/blue RT's are beauties!!! But your car ain't too ******* the eyes either!

Nick

cratica

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"those white/blue RT's are beauties!!!"

I would have to agree!!! :) Especially since I am
one of the lucky 324!

It's actually fewer than that since a few of them have been totalled unfortunately.

Tiepilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"those white/blue RT's are beauties!!!"

I would have to agree!!! :) Especially since I am
one of the lucky 324!

It's actually fewer than that since a few of them have been totalled unfortunately.

I had a friend total his white and blue '96 last year. Viper was demolished, I lucked out and got his airbox, factory cover and tonneau out of it.

Story he told was he just had a big shot of Nitrous installed (direct port) and decided to hit it on the expressway (I-75) and the car got sideways on him. He said he was in the low 100mph range and going backwards eventually sliding off the hiway into a bunch of pine trees. One large tree went into the passenger door and caved that side of the car into him! The driver seat area was about crushed to all of about 10 inches. The trunk lid and stock stereo amps were thrown out of the car.

He got some sore muscles and a cut finger I think.

viperrt96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll start the count for how many White/blue stripe are left.

I got one!

324 built minus one totaled (above story) = 323

I have one so that leaves 322 unaccounted for. Lets hear it owners !

Just kidding. I love mine. Good luck and great choice. The only other time I've seen another White/blue stripe was at VOI7 in Nashville. Saw 5 there. I know they are out there.

GA.VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 1996 White with Blue stripes. I am not a 100% sure, but I think the last three digits in the vin is the number you are looking for. My RT is number 22.

Tiepilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 1996 White with Blue stripes. I am not a 100% sure, but I think the last three digits in the vin is the number you are looking for. My RT is number 22.

My last three are 734 and as I understand it the serial numbers have nothing to do with the order that they came off of the line. The only public sold Viper's that I know of that were numbered were the '98 GTSR's and the Final Editions.

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My last three are 081...Perhaps the date of manufacture can also shed some light on this. I'll check the window sticker, see if there is any info on there.

I did not set out to buy a WHite car, I might have even said (before seeing one) that it would not be mean enough looking...Well, as soon as I saw the car, I knew I had to have it...I have toyed with the idea of selling and upgrading, just to get the power windows, but I just can't bring my self to do it, the car is just TOO HOT!!!

:2tu:

Tomer