FINALLY!!! DAMN THAT FELT GOOD!!!
You must be registered for see images attach

D.K.

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It's sad you have not been able to drive it since Nov.

Nice looking Viper, I like what you have done to her. :usa:

OP
OP
I

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hehe nice ride :)

today, was pretty much nice out there. sunny.. but cold..
Are you in the montreal area ?
I can't wait to have mine out also.. :(

Lucky bast@&#%(* ;)

No Toronto area. The sun inspired me to take her out, all the salt was washed away last week. These cars love the cold air, about 3 degrees today.

jdoc7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Inferno,

Nice ride! Are the side "Viper GTS" emblems chrome or silver? I can't amke up my mind which ones will look better on my red/silver GTS. Thanks

OP
OP
I

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Inferno,

Nice ride! Are the side "Viper GTS" emblems chrome or silver? I can't amke up my mind which ones will look better on my red/silver GTS. Thanks

I believe they are chrome, they are the one's DC sells though, so they are not quite as shiny as the aftermarket kind. I would recommend these, I have the aftermarket kind on the rear and they are a little more metallic looking, but they have tiny little air-bubbles in them. The factory ones look like they are supposed to be there.

Hot Rod

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I had my first time out since November too last weekend when it hit low 70's. Blew the carbon out and it felt good. Haven't had my Harley out since October but it too fired right up last weekend. Winters are too long in CT. but I've got the problem solved as I'm moving the family to Dallas in June.

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was lots of rain that cleared the roads. Then this week there was 1" of snow and they resalted most of the roads. :evilmad: Thankfully, it didn't snow close to the lake where I live so no salting. I plan on taking it out tomorrow for some fresh gas and a little cruise. :cool:

Nice looking GTS Inferno. Very tasteful mods. :2tu:

22YRSOLD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i havent taken mine out since mid october. very tempted to take it out. cant wait. im in toronto as well

santo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There's nothing like taking it out after a long winter rest. Your car looks fabulous. I took it to work yesterday but didn't take it out today. It will be out tomorrow though :) I'm just waiting for my Portal Cable orbital buffer to give it a good wash and wax so I can finally take some pics.

Now, when is that first Ontario VCA event...? :2tu:

LOL,
Santo

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Inferno,

I believe they are chrome, they are the one's DC sells though, so they are not quite as shiny as the aftermarket kind. I would recommend these, I have the aftermarket kind on the rear and they are a little more metallic looking, but they have tiny little air-bubbles in them. The factory ones look like they are supposed to be there.

Are the DC chrome ones plastic, too? I got a set of the aftermarket ones on a group buy. They look fine, but my shock after paying over $100 for them, I see them go on eBay for like $10. :eek:

Viper tax strikes again! :curse:

btw... fastest color combo! :2tu:

OP
OP
I

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Inferno,

Are the DC chrome ones plastic, too? I got a set of the aftermarket ones on a group buy. They look fine, but my shock after paying over $100 for them, I see them go on eBay for like $10. :eek:

Viper tax strikes again! :curse:

btw... fastest color combo! :2tu:

I don't know if they are plastic or not, here is a close up.

TCKTPLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The emblems Inferno has on the side are OEM Mopar pieces. They are the same side emblems that came stock on the Sapphire cars and other dark Vipers. However, Dodge did not use the same silver color emblem on the rear. They used body colored emblems. Why they did this who knows. You can also go with aftermarket emblems, but the Mopar units add more HP. ;)

BTW, that Viper looks sweet! The rims, side markers, gas cap, lowered stance, etc. is absolutely awesome. Great job making the absolute best looking Viper ever produced look even better. :headbang:

Bratatatat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Inferno ... which part of Canada are you in?? Calgary just got hit with another 6" of snow!! ... looks like I won't be getting my baby out for a while!

p.s. nice shot of Canadian Tire in the background ... is that a Tim Hortons in the distance??!! LOL

OP
OP
I

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Inferno ... which part of Canada are you in?? Calgary just got hit with another 6" of snow!! ... looks like I won't be getting my baby out for a while!

p.s. nice shot of Canadian Tire in the background ... is that a Tim Hortons in the distance??!! LOL

LMAO, there is a Tim's to the left and the right :smirk: . I'm just east of Toronto.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang