2002 Final Edition ACR

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone is looking for a 2002 FE ACR, there is one for sale at a dealer local to me...I can check it out for anyone interested...they have had it for quite a while, and it appears they are ready to move it...It's listed on ebay <font color="blue">here</font>...6982 miles on the OD

I am not positive, but I think $65K could take this car...I recall seeing it listed in the local paper for $70K...I would be perfectly willing to make sure it will bald a tire for anyone interested...ONLY 34 of the babies were built!...

I am in no way affilitated with White Bear Dodge, or ebay, or this FE...I would like to see it go to a good home!!!

You must be registered for see images

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Gerald, your not helping me save money by running this baby under my nose!
Man I'd love to have that ride. I wonder what they would give for a '00 Blk GTS and a '94 Red RT?

TriJim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Snakebitten -- I'd hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this car is probably not a Final Edition Viper. The VIN is too low (should be at least 102xxx). Are you sure those are not silver stripes? Either way, $65K would be a good price for a new '02 ACR.

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought the FE's were a much deeper Red? And not silver striped?

Warren S

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gerald, it's not a Final Edition, but a fine '02 ACR with silver stripes nonetheless. All FE's, including FE/ACR's, are Viper Red w/ Stone White stripes, red stiching on the steering wheel &amp; shift knob, and include a sequential numbered plate on the dash.

Hope it goes to a good home!
;)

monnieh

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My 2000 Black with Silver stripes ACR only had 34 models made.

I would buy that in a second if it where an ACR FE. I really want one!

TriJim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
monnieh -- Too bad you didn't pick-up the FE ACR in Winnie, TX. It was sold to a new owner from Canada last week. I think there is still one for sale in Sandusky, MI. Good luck.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missjazzyfitness