2002 Grey Viper, Wheel Pics WaI j

jrod_okc

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just recently sold my ACR, and picked up a 2002 Built TT car. And i just cant decide on wheels. Can yall post up your opinions on wheels for this color of car. My old car was steal grey and it had SP600's. this car will have 18's all the way around due to the face i need to be able to fit a decent tire on it.

sorry about the title.. my damn cat jumped on the key board as i was typing and did not realize that had happen.

OP
OP
J

jrod_okc

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i looked threw that thread all night. Only had one of my color in it. It was a car with 19/20 Iforged. Great looking car!

02 Graphite GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have SSR's for the track.
You must be registered for see images attach

and CCW 505's for the street
You must be registered for see images attach

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW, that 2nd pic with the 505's is Beauitiful! I just can't bring myself to paying that much for them & doesn't it take like 2 months for them to make them (that may have been the 3-piece gun metal wheels I was lookin' at) I've also been wrestling with putting the stripes on mine (wife doesn't want them) but I think it gives it a whole nuther' look, maybe just more sportier. But, mine is the RT so it wouldn't look quite the same. Decisions, Decisions!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc