2002 GTS value

daxman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm looking at trading my 64 Corvette coupe for a red 2002 GTS with 25K miles. Both cars are in excellent shape but I don't know what 2002 GTS with that many miles is worth. Can someone please help me? Thanks.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Depends on condition, documentation. Is it an ACR or a Final Edition? If in great condition, anywhere from $40K-$46K.

OP
OP
D

daxman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What makes a car a "Final Edition"? Is the interior different? Does anyone have any pictures?

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What makes a car a "Final Edition"? Is the interior different? Does anyone have any pictures?

2002's that are red w/ white stripes = Final Edition.

Don't recall exact number, but I believe 200 of them were made, someone will confirm or correct me in 3...2...1...

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2002's that are red w/ white stripes = Final Edition.

Don't recall exact number, but I believe 200 of them were made, someone will confirm or correct me in 3...2...1...

360;).

FE's have alwyas been in demand, for a nice one.

OP
OP
D

daxman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The interior trim has been changed to a snake skin trim. How does that impact the value? I have some pictures of the car but can't seem to post them here. Is there someone I can send them to who can post them for me?

Last edited:

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The GTS Final Edition is the last of the GTS run (360). It is a 2002 red with white stripes, and if a Dodge dealer runs the VIN, they should see two paint codes, otherwise it has aftermarket stripes and is not an FE. It also has a red-stitched, black leather steering wheel and shift knob, and a sequentially numbered dash plaque. It was made to commemorate 2000 Daytona and American Le Mans Series winning Viper GTS-R. A very special car, IMHO.