2002 Stock Rims/Tires For Sale...

2002graphiteviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Before I post in the other forum to sell these... For the past couple months I have my stock rims/tires sitting in my garage waiting for me to do something with them...

Anyone interested in these stocking stuffers?

OP
OP

2002graphiteviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry - I can see how my email may have been a little confusing... (received about 13 emails...).

I still have my stock rims/tires - those are for sale - due to the rims I have in my avatar (those are not for sale)...

Sorry for my wording in the first post...

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2002graphiteviper

love your car..lose the front plate
smile.gif

JIM

OP
OP

2002graphiteviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jim - the front plate has to stay... A front plate a day - keeps the coppers away... I have been pulled over a couple times... Besides, the plate is tucked under so not too obvious...

Others - I emailed your personal accounts...

GCHDEALER - do a search on Startech posts - there are quite a few in regards to prices and specifics...

02rt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't see the time stamp ..I still don't- but if that's the case my bad !!!!!

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ted , what are your plans with those stockers ? ;)

Sell. Add lots more money and buy a set of used lightweights for a spare set.

Being 18" Forged wheels these are upgrades for all pre-99s and great for a collector.

vancouver-gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Since I've done the big brake upgrade , my doughnut spare won't fit over the calipers. So ,I thought maybe a front rim [ 18X10 ] with a real tire would be a better spare:eater:. Or I could just get a spare spacer :dunno::)
Ps; the PS1's are nonrunflats ,right?

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sell. Add lots more money and buy a set of used lightweights for a spare set.

Being 18" Forged wheels these are upgrades for all pre-99s and great for a collector.

Please take them to the classifieds...you know the rules my friend!

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Since I've done the big brake upgrade , my doughnut spare won't fit over the calipers. So ,I thought maybe a front rim [ 18X10 ] with a real tire would be a better spare:eater:. Or I could just get a spare spacer :dunno::)
Ps; the PS1's are nonrunflats ,right?

Runcraps are ZPs. As you can tell (because I didn't post a classified ad) I wasn't really getting serious or in a giant rush to sell them. It was more of a when someone posts I have and know of another set for sale to help out. Shipping to the US is probably about $500 to much of the US so that means it's not a great deal even when they're cheap.

I'll post a classified ad Kelly, but members get upset when they find out shipping costs - that's why I didn't post them earlier.

Ted

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrewViperz