2002 Viper GTS ACR :)

Kurt 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1ViperGTSacr,

It's really VERY simple!! Just follow Tony's instructions and you WILL have your revenge on all the nay sayers!! Failure to do, as Tony has indicated, can mean only ONE thing!! Post a pic with all of YOUR cars and squash these terrible accusations!!

In conclusion, put up or face the wrath!!
smile.gif

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1 Viper hellllllloooooooooo are you out there ???

Name of the dealer you bought your car from
Address of dealer
Phone number of dealer
VIN of the Viper you purchased

Lidquidsilver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok i may be the youngest person in the forum but <FONT size="6">QUIT THE $HIT </FONT s> come on, most of you are living my dream and here you are sending crude postes at eachother like little kids give me a break and grow up

P.S. this is only intended for the those that i beat to maturity

Jordan Gray

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there a Seadoo forum he can post on? This peeing contest is getting boring. Ok, you own all the cars and paid cash for them. Now what? Who cares? MOVE ON.

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Vipermad:
Since you have NOT replied to either of the last two e-mails I sent to you...I'll conduct my business here, though I prefer e-mail. Your call, but let ME help YOU...unless you don't want it.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here are some possibilities for his non-response:

1. He didn't finish his veggies and was put on computer restriction.

2. The Barney video is still on.

3. Running around town with a digital camera trying to find an ACR to take a picture of.

Ifyou talk the talk, then walk the walk.
anim_stick.gif

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bet he is searching all around his home town for a viper to borrow and take pics of. I can see it now...he will only find a non acr red gts with no stripes and claim the dealer sold the stripes and acr package right off the car.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK 1ViperGTSacr:

I have NEVER gotten involved in these ******* battles, HOWEVER, enough is enough!

1. Tony should have moved this thread to the pit already. I'm surprised he even bothered to dignify you to this point. I actually find it embarrassing as an owner and VCA member to have this crap go on in THIS section - people surf through here for valid info and opinions. This thread does not reflect well on all of us!

2. Most of us here "know" each other to some extent (as much as you can know someone from posting and reading posts). Some don't post often and some surely post quite (too?) often, but all of us share a special common interest. In that regard, we provide each other with knowledge and a great deal of laughter.

3. Most of us DO own Vipers, but some DO NOT! No one really gives a hoot so long as everyone is basically humble and honest and fun. (Of course over time humility generally goes out the window
smile.gif
)

4. You MUST realize that if you waltz into a party without the goods and blatantly act like a pompous a$$, you will take a beating. To some (strange) extent, we are all friends here and, sure, if you pick a fight with a regular (regardless if you are right or wrong), we're all going to get his back.

5. Try being just a bit humble with your entrance and you can make friends too. I tend to agree with you that this entire thread is childlike and it reflects poorly on all that have participated. Frankly, the "smack squad" can find far better fodder than you to invalidate. They're MUCH better than this. Regardless, do buy a Viper or don't. Just find a little poise and reserve along the way. You'll be a better person for it (and likely a better driver).

I just re-read the previous and realize I've had an out of body experience. <FONT size="1">(I knew it...its that dang foolie) </FONT s> I, therefore, formally refute all responsibility for the previous.

OP
OP

2tall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Tony, are you keeping the VIN registry updated with all the VINs you get (haven't checked lately but I don't think mines on there -- but then again I might have never given it to you)...

Jake654321

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My advise? Ignore this a--hole. Why are we giving him space? If we ignore he has to bump or fade away eventually.