2005 Viper & Other Exotics Spotters Thread

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well what is the point of this thread some may ask? I have seen so many, "I saw A Blue Viper..." or "Who's Yellow GTS was on 78" etc. posts so I thought this would be a good idea. When you spot a Viper or any other exotics, post it here. On here put the car, approximate time and location. Hopefully this idea will catch on, worked on another board. Maybe it will be the longest thread ever. ;)

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will start:

Bentley Contential GT in East Brunswick Yesterday afternoon

Dodge Viper SRT-10 VCA Edition in Old Bridge, NJ around 4pm

GimmeTheSpeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw a Saphire Blue GTS on Elverta Road in Antelope, Ca... 20-30ish female driving... don't see too many of our cars on the road, let alone a ********* driving one (if this is your girl/wife, pls take that as a compliment) lol

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw 96 GTS with a chrome plate cover sitting at the BMW dealership on Route 1 recently. Five seconds before that I saw a red 360 modena waiting at the light.

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a nice new black Rolls Phantom in my neighbor's driveway across the street.

Must be a nice neighborhood....

There's a black SRT-10 around the River Falls golf course in Spartanburg all the time. I have no clue who it is.

EA6BPilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw an F355 Spyder driving on Greenville BLVD in Greenville, NC last weekend. He was cool and honked his horn at me (I gave the thumbs up back). Pretty cool for a Ferrari guy. LOL

NK BREKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw an '05 Red SRT yeseterday at Houston's in Pasadena, CA at about 7:30 pm. First time I see a Red SRT at the same time I'm driving mine.

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i saw a saphire rt/10 at chuck tators with jersey plates today and the sides of it was spray painted with graffiti.

HAHA! Just picked up my car today and it is great! Thanks Chuck!

Spotted a Yellow RT/10 in Manhattan (Jon) and a Ferrari 328 GTS in South Salem near Tators.

KurtZ RT-10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a lambo pulled over in leawood kansas
4937leawood-med.jpg

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The owner of Monster Cable lives a few doors up. He has a a bunch of exotics. Usually he drives a red Carrera GT as his daily driver. Here is a pic of the Rolls that belongs to the neighbor across the street:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/firebirdws7/detail?.dir=2cea&.dnm=534b.jpg&.src=ph
Does that Rolls have suicide doors? Really sweet. I used to have a Claret (Red) Silver Shadow prior to Divorce #1. After my divorce, I've been saving for my next one....... which should occur just prior to the 22nd century.

scottcot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was pulling out of my driveway onto a neighborhood street two weeks ago to give a neighbor kid a ride, and a yellow blur followed by a red blur followed by another yellow blur zipped by ahead of me on the main street. I knew what the yellow blur was, so I caught up and quickly. My passenger was having a great time getting a ride in the SRT-10, and I was having a blast as I slowly came to a stop at the light and rolled by a brand new yellow Gallardo, a red convertible F355 and another new yellow Gallardo. You don't see ONE of these cars around here ordinarily, let alone THREE.

I saw a red Ferarri today, and it was getting dark but I think it said 308 GTO. Good looking classic, that.

Some guy in a new looking Corvette with an Oregon license plate "FLY USN" going north on I-5 out of Portland today saw me. He took a few pictures out the back window of his car with his cell phone camera, which made me crack up and he just nodded his head at me as if to say "oh yeah, gotcha!" and we gave each other the thumbs up.

Exotics everywhere :)

FE92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
F355, great thread idea.
My son and I call out cars all the the time when we're riding around.
To hear us together, you would think we were spotting out enemy aircraft or something
"viper, viper, at next light" or "7 series with 20's staight ahead, go, go, quick it's turning", etc you all know the feeling, especially when your kids are into cars as much as we are.

recent spots:
Black Continental GT friday evening Brentwood TN
Viper gts Blue/white stripes 96? 97?(couldn't see rear)April 14 Brentwood TN at a Sonic drive in

Andy 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a lambo pulled over in leawood kansas
4937leawood-med.jpg

That's not a lambo, it's a kit-car. First fact: The only lambo's with the badges on the front bumper were the SE30s, and they had pop-up headlights.

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I remember this strange Viper I saw a few years back. This was during bike week in Daytona where most bikers would cruise down main street showing off their bike to the thousands in attendance. It's appx 9pm and here comes this Viper, its undercarriage all decked out in stobes and neon lights that has a bumper hitch that is hauling a new Harley behind it. I doubt that car made it safely thru the main st gaunlet as it was comical.

In regards to that Lambo-wannabe above, don't replicars piss you off? I'd never own a Cobra or an Auburn due to the gazillion of fakes out there. Probably more fakes than real ones.
Fake ******* yes, Fake cars no.

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
F355, great thread idea.
My son and I call out cars all the the time when we're riding around.
To hear us together, you would think we were spotting out enemy aircraft or something
"viper, viper, at next light" or "7 series with 20's staight ahead, go, go, quick it's turning", etc you all know the feeling, especially when your kids are into cars as much as we are.

recent spots:
Black Continental GT friday evening Brentwood TN
Viper gts Blue/white stripes 96? 97?(couldn't see rear)April 14 Brentwood TN at a Sonic drive in

I am glad you like the idea.

Maybe I am slow, but I just don't get it. Yeah I know jokes will follow now. LOL!

LW VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw an F50 Ferrari going up Highway 9 toward Skyline in Saratoga California, doing the same thing I was, having an early evening blast. Saw a red SRT-10 parked at City Hall on Thursday, but I was in my Audi. I see a yellow RT/10 regularly on Highway 9. Ferraris, mostly Modenas around.

Hirohawa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: 2005 Viper & Other Exotics Spotters Thread

I saw a Silver SRT 10 That had H-Boy's stickers on them claiming Twin Turbos and 1200HP at the Grove here in LA.

I see a FE GTS zooming around Marina Del Rey and also parked at Gold's Gym.

Also While at Gold's some genius brought his Mclaren SLR and parked it while he gto all sweaty in the gym. Man it must be nice to not care about F'ing up your interior on a half million dollar exotic.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21