2005 Viper & Other Exotics Spotters Thread

Woody

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: 2005 Viper & Other Exotics Spotters Thread

Saw 1 Viper B/W & 1 silver Diablo last week in Evansville,IN.

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Aston Martin Vanquish in Black on NJ Turnpike Southbound around 230pm along with a DB7 Convertible in Black.

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Red Dodge Viper SRT-10 in East Brunswick

Ferrari 360 Spider in Red in Morristown

Bentley CGT in Silver in Basking Ridge

Viper Scot

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Only exotic because it's so new but I locked horns with one of the new BMW M5s a few days ago. It's a very fast car (although I was marginally faster :cool: ). Are they even officially sold in teh US yet?

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Modena...raced it...didn't too shabby...from a 60mph role.

FE92

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Aston Martin db7 7/12/05 brentwood tn
Maybach 07/01/05 brentwood tn

FE92

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Aston Martin db7 7/12/05 brentwood tn
Maybach 07/01/05 brentwood tn

vipeuup

Viper Owner
Reaction score

if you guys want to see **** cars. next month go to Monterey CA, and check out the Concours De Elegance at Pebble Beach. Then go to Laguna Seca Raceway for the Historic Automobile races. PHAT rides

cobramadness

Viper Owner
Reaction score

97 b/w today, 7/13 on I-75S in Atlanta.

If you see this, BADASS ride!

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Red RT/10 with Silver Stripes in front of my office today. Only car besides me in the parking lot. What a tease.

Matt Blasi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The owner of Monster Cable lives a few doors up. He has a a bunch of exotics. Usually he drives a red Carrera GT as his daily driver. Here is a pic of the Rolls that belongs to the neighbor across the street:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/firebirdws7/detail?.dir=2cea&.dnm=534b.jpg&.src=ph

Noel Lee...I met him at a few of our trainings, the man is all about exotic cars, he has (or at the time had) 2 F40s (one yellow one red)the Carrera GT, I think he also has a lamborghini but I dont remeber which model. My district manager one a company contest sponsored by monster where he got to drive one of Lee's cars (he drove the red F40, he said that no one else can ever drive the porsche but he got to ride in it. the DM said he wouldn't do it again because it scared the hell out of him as fast as they were going.

BTW this is my first post Hi All

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A former Viper owner, and now ferrari owner, invited me to a barbeque at his place today. I drove the '96 GTS and arrived to find 2 Gillardos and about 8 ferraris parked in front of his house. I fell in love with the pearl yellow Gillardo - what an awesome color. Maybe I need one of them!!!
All of the guys were cordial and seemed genuinely interested in the Viper. A couple even sat in it. I sat in the Gillardo and fit perfectly. Plenty of head room (I'm 6'2"). Both had the tubey (?sp) exhaust and sounded very sweet as they pulled away.
It was a fun day.

Bob K

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like you could always add to the stable Bob. LOL! The Gallardo with the Tubi exhaust sounds amazing. Add straight pipes and you will sound like the Viper.

safireviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A new Black V-12 Lambo last Sunday on Mulhullond from Decker Canyon ( 23 ) to Pacific Coast Highway. ( Hwy 1 ) Graphite colored new Bentley Coupe yesterday on the 101.
A really cool Sassy Grass '70 AAR 'Cuda Friday in Augora.

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Only exotic because it's so new but I locked horns with one of the new BMW M5s a few days ago. It's a very fast car (although I was marginally faster :cool: ). Are they even officially sold in teh US yet?

I haven't seen one come through the processing center yet. I could have missed the first ones though. My office overlooks all the incoming cars for east coast distribution.

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Copperhead SRT-10 on Route 18 Southbound yesterday afternoon. Looked better than I thought. Had the top down.

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Steel Gray and white stripe (or is it graphite and white stripes?) GTS last sunday afternoon south and east of denver. He was heading east.

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

All today:

2000 Dodge Viper GTS in Black with Silver Stripes in East Brunswick. Broke down and I stayed with him till the tow truck came. Was great meeting a fellow owner, sorry for the bad circumstances though.

At a friends shop:

Ferrari Enzo in Red with Red Interior

Ferrari Enzo in Yellow with Black Interior

Ferrari 575 Superamerica in Burgandy

2 Ferrari F40's in Red and lastly

A Ferrari 288 GTO in Red

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score

any pics???
yesterday i saw gen 2 rt-10 black

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score

ive seen a red gts with white sticker on windshield today on the hutch headin south. of course i was heading north to Tators

Purdue_Boiler_Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Was out crusin in my 01 Racing Yellow Viper last weekend when I came upon a Yellow Pantera. Don't know if it was stock or modified, but the owner would not look me in the eye. He gassed it out of an intersection, and I did as well. Caught up to him slightly. Was interested to know what he had under the hood. Never found out as he left the scene. Chicken.

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Friday morning when I was leaving for work, I pulled out of my subdivision. 1st car I see is an older Rolls two door convertible with the top down. He pulls out behind me, I'm in the Lex. At the next sub before I get to the hwy a SL65 pulls out in front of me. Sweet. We're all stopped at the light waiting to get on the hwy. I see a red Ferrari 550 and a black Phantom. I called my wife and said I feel like I'm living in Beverly Hills today and told her the story (she's a car nut too). I get off the phone and guess what was playing on the radio?? Wheezer-Beverly Hills. It gave me that good kinda cold chill.

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Friday morning when I was leaving for work, I pulled out of my subdivision. 1st car I see is an older Rolls two door convertible with the top down. He pulls out behind me, I'm in the Lex. At the next sub before I get to the hwy a SL65 pulls out in front of me. Sweet. We're all stopped at the light waiting to get on the hwy. I see a red Ferrari 550 and a black Phantom. I called my wife and said I feel like I'm living in Beverly Hills today and told her the story (she's a car nut too). I get off the phone and guess what was playing on the radio?? Wheezer-Beverly Hills. It gave me that good kinda cold chill.

That is pretty funny. Gotta love the song to just top it off.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21