2005 Viper & Other Exotics Spotters Thread

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: 2005 Viper & Other Exotics Spotters Thread

I saw two lambo diablos at captree a few weekends back.. The guy was pretty cool and let me drive it home.. :2tu:
4718104_0449-med.JPG

illegalspeeds

Enthusiast
Reaction score

F355, the license plate "FLY USN" probably means he is a Navy pilot. Just a thought.
Matt

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score

adam you really love that lambo!!! are you going to sell the lambo if you get your hands on the SRT coupe?

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score

adam you really love that lambo!!! are you going to sell the lambo if you get your hands on the SRT coupe?

Thats like saying are you going to get rid of that beautiful brunette for another beautiful blonde...answer?..One never knows when your in love!

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Last night (Tuesday) driving up First Ave. in Manhattan. 9:00 PM. GTS blue with white stripes...sounded Borla to me from accross the street.

My 5 YO daughter saw it first!

Who was that?

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last night (Tuesday) driving up First Ave. in Manhattan. 9:00 PM. GTS blue with white stripes...sounded Borla to me from accross the street.

My 5 YO daughter saw it first!

Who was that?

Front Plate? If so it is a friend of Emil's from F Chat. I forget his name.

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw a Silver GTS on I-35 in Austin...tried to catch up to him in my daily 98 mustang GT...but he spead away. I was just going to tell him I had one to :(

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brand New Dodge Viper SRT-10 on Route 1 at the mobile shop before the bridge. I think he was looking to get things custom already. Hum....

ViperCorp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lamborghini Murciealago Roadster ... neighbor next door.

(Famous baseball player ... ya know, dropping 350 large on a car is no problem.)

98MODMTR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Black SRT-10 following me down 7th ave. Ybor city (tampa) around 1030am yesterday morning.

troyrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I was driving through the Quarry Market in Alamo Heights a couple nights ago and saw a Yellow Lamborghini Murciealago parked at Tony Lamas and a red Modena parked in front of Heralds.
If you want to see some beautiful Lotus Elises, drive down Broadway and look at Ganzaba Autoplex. They have three or four right now.

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're posting Elise sightings? How about something serious. Two weeks ago I was all goo-goo upon seeing an SL65 in the parking lot of the Barcelona night club (parked in door-dingville - no valet). No one understood why I was excited. "It is just another SL Mercedes they said. We see 50 of those a day." Then a week later my F360 driving friend tells me that last Friday there was a Mercedes SLR parked out front of the club.

Oh and my Ferrari bud had the greatest sighting of all last Saturday. Get this, his ex-wife fixed him up on a blind date with an ex-******* calendar model (yes his ex-wife). Their second date was last Saturday. She is friends with the wife of and house-sitting for an all-star major league baseballer. House is over 10,000 feet and of course he wants a look around. They get to the garage and bam - ballar has a black Vanquish. Big deal, Vanquish in a garage you say. Well the calendar girl came through so as far as I am concerned THAT is a serious car sighting (did I mention it was the ex-wife who hooked him up?).

01sapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Phoenix: I think the Vantage, the DB9, and the Vanquish are all great cars. The Vanquish definately counts, (almost $200K) and in a super cool spotting situation. FYI, The Aston's doors open at a 12 degree upswing to avoid curbing. Super Cool !

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score

seen 2 lambo gallardos today on spring and hudson. one was yellow the other black. half hour later seen one of those grey ferrari 360. I know they have a name for em but no intrest in looking it up..

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice red gen 1 with hardtop on parked outside the Holiday Inn Express in East Brunswick right now..

you can see it from the entrance/exit ramp off the turnpike :laugh:

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saturday:

BMW Z8 in Silver on Route 33 West

Ferrari F355 in Yellow and Blue in Perth Amboy

Ferrari 360 Spider in Black on NJ Turnpike

Lamborghini Mercielago in Black on NJ Turnpike

Lamborghini Gallardo in Yellow in Perth Amboy

Numerous Vipers all weekend from the Zone Event

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ferrari's and Lambos in Perth Amboy. There starting to seem common here now with the dealer open on Route 1. Oh yeah I saw those various vipers. :p

charlesj

Enthusiast
Reaction score

i sawr a newer red NSX w/ special graphics on sides with top out in allentown pa yesterday on scheonersville rd, around, i forget... it was daylight out. dude in car certainly saw me in my blue/white and i immediately knew what he was thinking "dam that guy has a cooler car than me@!" poor b*stard. lol. does nsx count as exotic?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21