2MANYTOYS 2GOODADEAL PICS

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's some pics of Brian Andersons latest purchase that he gave 40K total for.

96 GTS with 10lb Roe polished blower with chrome inlet tubes, water methanol, heads/cam, ATI balancer, Belanger headers, HRE wheels with complete new CCW drag wheel package, new spare differential, spare motor, Eibachs, extra set of Arrow roller rockers, Elite air box, extra new steering wheel and interior carpet kit (neither needed), boxes of extra pimping MGW stuff AND a full tank of gas.

3668TOYS1-med.JPG

Notice his head is so big he had to leave his hat on top of the car.
3668TOYS.JPG

3668TOYS3-med.JPG

3668TOYS2-med.JPG

3668TOYS4-med.JPG

3668TOYS5-med.JPG

3668TOYS6.JPG

snampro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
??? how the hell did someone let that go for $40K, I would have no problem dropping that for such a find...

OP
OP
S

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Teel him to drive it like he stole it, because he did! Hands down the best deal I ever heard of.

You have a good point. Brian is a thief.

OP
OP
S

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Props to the seller for integrity in this deal. Several dirt bags tried to buy the car out from under Brian for more money after the auction had closed.

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah, That is the auction that had in the heading 96 GTS, 67k mi and the price was $40k. Most of use moved on without reading the description where all the goodies were hidden. Prime example of how NOT to sell a car on ebay. Tremendous buy.

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for posting the pics Shelly3.

I really was surprised when the car arrived and Gary opened the trailer doors. The car was in better condition than I imagined. The car runs and sounds fantastic. It also has a new clutch installed. It came with Eibachs, unitrax halfshafts, rear cargo trunk mat, ATI damper, many different Mopar packages never opened, etc..... too many things to list. I'm very pleased to say the least.
Big thanks to Jerry Harvey he's a board member I believe he goes by ND Viper GTSR. He's a straight up honest guy. Everything was as described. He had 5 other people offering to give way more money than 40k for the car, but wouldn't take it once we had a deal.

Also, Big thanks to ol'man Shelby3 for the heads up. He about had to beat me in the head to buy it. I thought he was going to die until I hit the buy it now so that no one else could bid on it, even though I didn't pay the buy it now price. On a serious note Jim is as honest and loyal friend as anyone could ever have. Thanks again Jim.

Also, thanks to Gary Almond. He showed up over a week early and I had my car in one week.
Too bad it's raining so hard here today and I'll be out of town until Sunday. Can't wait to get some seat time in it and get it detailed. :2tu:

OP
OP
S

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car has 60k on it, the motor 10k. It has run mid to low 10's on slicks and skinnies.

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car has 60k on it, the motor 10k. It has run mid to low 10's on slicks and skinnies.

Yeah the car has 60,625 on the odometer. The stock motor has 50,000 of the 60 and is in great shape. The motor in it has 10,000. I can't believe it came with all of the extra's.

Reaction score

Yeah the car has 60,625 on the odometer. The stock motor has 50,000 of the 60 and is in great shape. The motor in it has 10,000. I can't believe it came with all of the extra's.

Thats looks like one hell of a deal.... Viper look nice! :2tu:

OP
OP
S

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a pic of the motor and air box. I always liked the Elite air box with the Vipair type feature accessing the high pressure air in front of the radiator.

3668TOYS7-med.JPG

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Did the guy pop the last motor or what? It's a nice, clean looking car..... smokin deal.

OP
OP
S

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did the guy pop the last motor or what? It's a nice, clean looking car..... smokin deal.

No you self immolating peanut fart, the original owner had a pinched injector wire when the blower was installed and thought the motor was the problem. Didn't figure it out until the replacement was installed, hence the spare motor.

KWIK96

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No you self immolating peanut fart, the original owner had a pinched injector wire when the blower was installed and thought the motor was the problem. Didn't figure it out until the replacement was installed, hence the spare motor.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Where's the love..

OP
OP
S

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score

-----------------------------------------------------------
Where's the love..

Inferno is a recent convert to the forged piston club after months of disparaging comments like calling us Flakies. He needs some tough love to cement his allegiance to the breed. He will be a better man for it.

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a pic of the motor and air box. I always liked the Elite air box with the Vipair type feature accessing the high pressure air in front of the radiator.

3668TOYS7-med.JPG

Jim
I did get the stock airbox. I found another box of parts that I didn't know I had. Mike had unloaded the box and airbox while I was looking at the car. I'm LMAO I keep finding stuff. I also found a front splitter that apparently came from TNT and a letter from them saying that they had only made two and that was it. Apparently, no more were made by them. It's even painted blue/White. :headbang:

OP
OP
S

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score

3668TOYS7-med.JPG

Jim
I did get the stock airbox. I found another box of parts that I didn't know I had. Mike had unloaded the box and airbox while I was looking at the car. I'm LMAO I keep finding stuff. I also found a front splitter that apparently came from TNT and a letter from them saying that they had only made two and that was it. Apparently, no more were made by them. It's even painted blue/White. :headbang:

That deal is like a case of ******, it just keeps on giving.

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score

3668TOYS7-med.JPG

Jim

That deal is like a case of ******, it just keeps on giving.

If I could get a deal like that!!!! bring on the ****** :D

ndvipergtsr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Brian,
Glad to see you got the car and the pieces unloaded at her new home. Guy,s i need the money as we are going to build a new home and the extra cash helps. If i had priced the car at what i felt it was worth i would find no buyers here in lonely north dakota so a fire sale it was. Glad another member got the car. Jerry

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brian,
Glad to see you got the car and the pieces unloaded at her new home. Guy,s i need the money as we are going to build a new home and the extra cash helps. If i had priced the car at what i felt it was worth i would find no buyers here in lonely north dakota so a fire sale it was. Glad another member got the car. Jerry

I read you could of sold it for more, but you didnt because you already had sold it for the asking price. You sur are an upstanding guy!!!!! :2tu:

pocketAA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ndvipergtsr,
I cannot believe what you left the car go for. Man, with all that the car has added to it and all the extras you could have gotten 50-55K or more for it. HELL OF A DEAL!!!!!!

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I knew Brian would eventually come back to a Roe S/C :laugh:

That off idle power is hard to live without !!!!!!!!!!!

(Now...ducking and running for cover ;) )

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got to say again that was a hell of a deal. The car looks fantastic for that price.

Now you and Jim can battle it out.

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brian,

Congrats and glad I could help! I never asked what kind of deal you got and now I understand why you were so excited.

Jerry's a great guy and was extremely helpful in loading the car and all the other goodies. He and his wife were also very hospitable.

Viper guys are great! Have fun and be safe!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dale04SS