4 POST CAR LIFT GROUP BUY!!! MORE INSIDE. NOT A BAD DEAL.

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This is kind of funny...

This Bend-Pak lift looks identical to the ones we are getting...Seriously they are just about the same design.

You must be registered for see images

THOR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Greetings ab:
Sorry for the delay. I have been out to the TX2K5/RSI-V10 events since very early Thursday morning.

The two lifts that I want are "NOT" to go to the same location. I am not sure how this has changed while I was out. Just like my 3/9 post above stated, as well as my PM to you, one will go to 75069, and the 2nd will travel further South to 78750.

Also, please recheck my PM to you, as you had a duplication noted, which I had advised you of, and you stated you would correct.

Thanx again for your efforts.

Attn: RoadKing - You have a PM.

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
EVERYONE CHECK YOUR EMAILS THAT HAVE BOUGHT INTO THE GROUP BUY. LET ME KNOW IF YOU DID NOT GET AN EMAIL FROM ON THE NEXT STEP.

ADAM

Reaction score
AB

BendPak is not the same as the lift you are getting!

Hope you get a good deal and like it. But making misleading statements is not to anyone's benefit!

BendPack's lift is rated for 9,000 pounds and tested to all commercial test based on that load rating. BendPak lifts are blue perhaps that is the look alike you see?

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
AB

BendPak is not the same as the lift you are getting!

Hope you get a good deal and like it. But making misleading statements is not to anyone's benefit!

BendPack's lift is rated for 9,000 pounds and tested to all commercial test based on that load rating. BendPak lifts are blue perhaps that is the look alike you see?

Hey Fred...seriously...you need to find another person to keep on trolling.

The picutre above in the blue lift is a BEND PAK!!!! Go to their site and you will see it there!

If you notice I said the design of the blue lift in the picture above is similiar to the ones we are getting in this group buy.

Why don't you go an start your own thread on your VCA lift and make your profit with the people who will buy them from you. I am not making a dime and I can see why you get mad when a lot of people are getting this lift instead of yours. You're on the wrong thread there fella!

Give me a fricking break with your scare tactic sales.

Oh by the way..here is the link to the same picture above from Bend Pak.
http://www.bendpak.com/images/bendpak_photo_album/michael_peczenij/lift1.JPG

Sounds like YOU need to educate yourself on your lift knowledge.

Reaction score
Ab,

Your quotes:

"Bend-Pak lift looks identical to the ones we are getting"

or

"If you notice I said the design of the blue lift in the picture above is similar to the ones we are getting"

Is it similar or Identical?

I have not posted here for several days but when you try to say that your lift looks identical to a BendPak I will not let people be mislead! If someone wants to buy a lift let them make an informed decision. BendPak has agreed to provide a lift for Vipers! What does that mean? It means the Viper will be able to drive on the lift without blocks to adjust the ramp slope, It will allow the tires a few inches on all sides for ease of access on the 82" runway available out side width of surface. And the inside 44" runway spacing allows more access to work under the car.

$1,650 is a very low price for a quality lift. Hope you have no problems and enjoy this lift.

Your Lift:
Runway width is?
Anti-Skid runway surface is?
Lifting capacity?
How has it been tested?

Bend Pack Runway width is 37 to 44" (adjustable)
Anti-Skid Aluminum Oxide "grit" coated on the runway surfaces.
Lifting Capacity 9,000
Tested: ETL approved lift

AB, this is response to the poster who wanted to see a jack for a lift http://www.bendpak.com/product_info.isg?products_id=780 , jack trays are also available.

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Fred if you're soo worried about everyone's saftey on here, why don't you take
your cut of the BendPak deal and take it off the total amount people will pay.

I am not making a dime and getting everyone a cost effective lift that is safe and ANSI approved.

You can come up with all the scenrios of "what if's" to help sell your product
but any lift will collapse if it's abused or not handled right.

As far as I am concerned you can put all the pink Elephants on that lift
to prove it's strength with all the VCA logo's! Your lift maybe out of some people's range to buy...so again...take your cut out of it.
You're barking up the wrong tree...on this thread and it's evident on what
you are trying to do from the post above.

440Bend-Pak.JPG

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ab,

Your quotes:

"Bend-Pak lift looks identical to the ones we are getting"

or

"If you notice I said the design of the blue lift in the picture above is similar to the ones we are getting"

Is it similar or Identical?

I have not posted here for several days but when you try to say that your lift looks identical to a BendPak I will not let people be mislead! If someone wants to buy a lift let them make an informed decision. BendPak has agreed to provide a lift for Vipers! What does that mean? It means the Viper will be able to drive on the lift without blocks to adjust the ramp slope, It will allow the tires a few inches on all sides for ease of access on the 82" runway available out side width of surface. And the inside 44" runway spacing allows more access to work under the car.

$1,650 is a very low price for a quality lift. Hope you have no problems and enjoy this lift.

Your Lift:
Runway width is?
Anti-Skid runway surface is?
Lifting capacity?
How has it been tested?

Bend Pack Runway width is 37 to 44" (adjustable)
Anti-Skid Aluminum Oxide "grit" coated on the runway surfaces.
Lifting Capacity 9,000
Tested: ETL approved lift

AB, this is response to the poster who wanted to see a jack for a lift http://www.bendpak.com/product_info.isg?products_id=780 , jack trays are also available.

Hey Fred,

Can I please get a link to your post on viper club, for the lifts you're selling? I'd like to take a look at your offering (photos, pricing etc). OR, are you just offering hand jobs here? Please stop ******* on my leg and telling me it’s raining... if you have something to sell, let’s get photos, prices, and discussion around it. Not a hi-jacking of AB's post, it only detracts from you're credibility. (I should know, I do it to AB all the time :laugh: )

Jon

Reaction score
Sorry you can not grasp that a major lift supplier is working with us to provide the highest quality and functionality with no compromise and the price will be fantastic for the product.

AB I will split 50% of my profit with you! Suggest you not spend the profit as My share is "ZERO"

Jon, I am very happy to not sell you a lift!

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm pretty Sure Fred is working with Bend Pack on the following lifts:

HD9 or HD9XW (longer lifts higher 82")

I'd estimate pricing will around $2700 delivered, but that is a guess. It may be a little better on the introductory price.

It is a 9000# rated and certifieds lift, The following three features caught my eye, which mean the design has to be different than the lift offered in this thread:

Fully-enclosed lifting cables, safety locks, and sheaves.
Multi-position safety locks in each column
Independent "back-up" slack-cable safety latches.

Shipping weight was 1450#, which is a surprise, it is LIGHTER thatn the lift in this thread (1750#), and the Revolution/Rotary lift's (2100#)

This means the safety blocks (or cutouts?) are inside the column, a concern if your are raising or lowering the lift with someone around. I looked around their site to find a detail of their safety features and could not find one.

When Fred has all the details, he'll be posting them, and we'll sticky it for those interested during the introductory period. It seems that Freds deal is not a limited time offer, but will be a continuing offer, which and introductory price.... then a "regular" price.

Hope this helps out.

getbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a Rotary that I purchased on advice from Jerry Dobson and love it. It is an extremely high quality lift with the locking mechanism fully enclosed, unlike the ones being looked at here. Great fit and finish as well as heavy duty construction. I am not trying to convice anyone to buy a Rotary as I enjoy the look on other's faces when they visit and realize what they should have purchased.

You do get what you pay for.

I'm just sharing my experience with my lift, not bashing AB's group buy...in fact, it is great that he is going through so much stress to help others on this board save money. I took forever to find a lift that I felt was quality enough for my garage and fair enough on pricing...maybe I just paid too much. Enjoy the savings, sounds like the deal of the year!

Reaction score
If the picture posted is a BendPak it is an old model!

A visitor to this forum sent me this mail:

"Fred,
I apologize for this e-mail, but I wanted to post a message on the Viper forum on the thread about the 4 post lifts (http://vca2.viperclub.org/forums/sh...mp;view=&sb=5&o=&fpart=5&vc=1) regarding the BendPak lift pictures, but I couldn't. I am not a member of the forum (no Viper, so no vin to put into registration form), but I recently purchased a Bend-Pak HD9 lift after MANY months of research on every lift out there.
The picture of the Bend-Pak lift in the thread is their old 7000lb lift (I believe), because my HD-9 is a totally different design. The locking "bars" are on the inside of the column, not on the outside, and the cables are directly in the center of the legs, not off to the side.
I can't do it right now, but if you wish, I could take a close-up pic of mine showing the locks/cable design tomorrow night and e-mail it to you. Let me know if you want a pic of it. Here's a link to a pic I posted on the Corvetteforum.com showing how wide the lift is.: http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=985973&page=3 I'm "cohocarl", and the pic also shows my dirty Vette.

Again, sorry for bothering you with the e-mail, but I'd hate for the Viper members to buy the Chinese lifts thinking they are getting a "copy" of the Bend-Pak. I'm really amazed how heavy duty the Bend-Pak is.

Thanks,

Mike"

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Fred...it's not "IF" that picture is a bend pak..it is a Bend Pak!

Your mom sent me this mail Fred after seeing your behavior:

"Dear ab,

I apologize for this e-mail and for Fred's actions, but
I wanted to post a message on the Viper forum on the thread
about the 4 post lifts and explain why Fred is so anal).
I am not a member of the forum (no Viper, so no vin to put
into registration form), but I recently purchased a Bend-Pak
HD9 lift after MANY months of harrassment from my Son Fred Kinder.
Fred would call me up day in and day out. Even though I don't
work on cars, Fred insisted that I invite all my fat friends
over to sit on the lift so he could show his buddies that the
lift is soo strong. (The lift held all my fat friends, but
I am sure if my son with the fat head sat on the lift..it
would have broke.
The picture of the Bend-Pak lift in the thread is their
old 7000lb lift (I believe), because my HD-9 is a totally
different design....but none the less it's still a Bend Pak.
I told Fred I can't afford it right now, but he still
continued to harrass me and told me to go make more friends
that overweight so we could pile them on his bend pak.
I could take a close-up pic of mine showing the locks/cable
design tomorrow night and e-mail it to you with all the
fat people that Fred harrassed on sitting on his lift.
Let me know if you want a pic of it....hell! I will even
give you a picture of me laying on it half clothed if you
can get my son to shut up. Here's a link to a pic
I posted on the Corvetteforum.com asking for help and
therapy for Fred.: http://forums.corvetteforum.com
/showthread.php?t=985973&page=3

I'm at my wits end and the pic also shows me about to slap the living
crap out of him.

Again, sorry for bothering you with the e-mail, but
I'd hate for the Viper members to buy into Fred's
Chinese torture tactics on buying his bend-pak lift.
I'm really amazed how heavy duty the Bend-Pak is...but
I'm his mom, and I am getting tired of him talking about
Bend-pak on Christmas, Easter, Halloween (By the way..he
dressed up as a Bend-Pak two post lift) and every other
day. I swaer...Fred must having something going with Bend-Pak.
To be honest with you...I am worried..I think there is a reason
for the company's name...I think it has to do with everytime
Fred bends over...something is Pak tight in his ass and that
is why he is so uptight. Tell Fred to come back home and we
love him. You should see the wonderful things we did with the
Bend Pak lift...we put chairs on it and give all the kids in
the neighborhod rides on it..up and down! One tough lift!
Well, I must run so I can go buy some Chinese food to eat
on the bend Pak tonight.

Thanks,

Fred's Mom.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AB,

Thanks for your intellectual development demonstration. :)

AB, Thanks for making me LAUGH my *** off. Fred's obviously a comb-over and has nothing else in his life but BendOver-Pakpartys, so just ignore him, and maybe he will pak someone else.

I just dont get how people are so threatened by folks getting an inexpensive lift, somehow it detracts from theirs? Somehow it assigns a lesser value to theirs? Somehow they just want to make sure we all pay high prices for lifts, so they feel better about what they paid for theirs? Or they just want to make sure we all give THEM our money, so they can help pay for the overpriced lift they already bought for them (and apparently their mom)?

Oh well, I don’t really care, I am getting an inexpensive lift, that I have NOT SEEN/HEARD one person say has EVER failed. So what’s the big racket about?

-Freddy’s Dad..

PS. Son, I DONT want you to sell me a lift.. I already have one coming.. from my Asian, rice eating friend.

THOR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Again, sorry for bothering you with the e-mail, but I'd hate for the Viper members to buy the Chinese lifts thinking they are getting a "copy" of the Bend-Pak. I'm really amazed how heavy duty the Bend-Pak is.
Thanks, Mike"

Thanx for your concern Mike! But the group buy lift on this thread is actually manufactured in Texas. The Hydraulics come from Michigan. Where does China come into play??? :rolleyes:

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Again, sorry for bothering you with the e-mail,
but I'd hate for the Viper members to buy the Chinese
lifts thinking they are getting a "copy" of the Bend-Pak.
I'm really amazed how heavy duty the Bend-Pak is.
Thanks, Mike"

Thanx for your concern Mike! But the group buy lift on this thread
is actually manufactured in Texas. The Hydraulics
come from Michigan. Where does China come into play???
:rolleyes:

I think he was referring to my Asian ass! LOL! I'm not Chinese either..
but yeah..I know we all look a like....kind of like the lifts we are buying!!!

pssh! Thor...Mike = Fred. Sssh!

" Fred, Not only am I the president of the Chinese Lift Association, I am also a customer too!"

440DSC04501-med.JPG

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, I don’t buy lifts through people that button their shirts to the top button, what a TOOL (and im not talking about the lifts).

Tell you're sig smoking girl, to stick it in her mouth; it works a lot better that way.

I think she is used to not having anything significant to stick in her mouth, so she is confused.

-Troll Master

Jon

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I think she is used to not having anything significant
to stick in her mouth, so she is confused.

-Troll Master

Jon

Yeah, that is why the white girl went from your white *** to
the yellow Asian ***. She's not confused anymore...an notice the smile
She said she liked my horse power better than your
sprint horse power. See Jon ASSvedo..going faster is not always the best..

let this damn thread die already! :D

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that is why the white girl went from your white *** to
the yellow Asian ***. She's not confused anymore...an notice the smile
She said she liked my horse power better than your
sprint horse power. See Jon ASSvedo..going faster is not always the best..

let this damn thread die already! :D

[/QUOTE]

You know, I always have to get the last word.

With all this talk about her going to yellow Asian ***, are you basically telling us she is checking your oil for you? YUCK...

You can have her, as that smile she shows is quite obviously fake (she is trying to hide her real emotional pain and distress)

(Your smile however is real, because you are imagining its actually a little boy on your lap).

-Super Sour Troll Master

Jon

PS. ALWAYS REMEMBER, IN THE GOOD TIMES, IN THE BAD TIMES, THE TOUGH TIMES, AND THE FUN TIMES, When man is at his best, or when man is at his worst... I STILL HATE ADAM BRENASS.

cohocarl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This lift is 100%identical to my greg smith equipment lift. If the sticker didn't say differently, i'd think it was mine. exactly the same

Thor,
"Thanx for your concern Mike! But the group buy lift on this thread is actually manufactured in Texas. The Hydraulics come from Michigan. Where does China come into play???"
When I was researching every lift out there, I phoned GregSmithEquipment.com and spoke to Greg Smith. He stated the lift is manufactured in China, and the hydraulic pump is manufactured in Mexico. I'm not saying it is not a high quality lift, only that I question that the Complete Hydraulic lift is in fact made in Texas, and not imported from China.

AB,
My e-mail to Fred was only to note to him that the picture posted earlier in this thread of the Bend-Pak lift was their older model, and not the new HD-9 or HD-9st. I was only trying to bring attention to the new model available. Sorry you took offense to my e-mail.

I had narrowed my purchase choices down to the Greg Smith lift due to low cost and the Bend-Pak, but I chose to purchase the Bend-Pak HD-9 due to it's certification, 35 years of commercial lift production in California, additional safety locks if a cable fails, and adjustable runners for wider vehicles if needed. My garage is 40'x 50' with 14' walls, so space was not an issue, so I went with the B.P. I DID come close to deciding on the lift you are getting in the group purchase.

Please take care in assembly for those who are doing it yourselves. You'll need at least 4 people to lift the runners up. Mine was delivered to a local trucking terminal and a friend with a flatbed car hauler took me down to pick it up. We disassembled it while it was on his trailer in my garage.
I honestly hope the lifts are high quality, and exceed your expectations. Enjoy them, but be careful while operating. :2tu:

Mike

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isn't this post dead yet ??

BTW, those that have asked, YES, that is Adams (AB) primary mode of transportation in that photo above, training wheels and all... Boy can he take a turn and pop wheelies in it..

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I know this is a old post but.....

I just bought 2 of these lifts and wanted to know if anyone has this lift and a srt. Hows the fit?

thanks in advance
vd...

jeffdai

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whens the new group buy at this price going to happen:) is everyone happy with their lifts that got them in the group buy? they look like great lifts for the price!!

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If there is another group buy I might buy another one (already have 2 of them and love them).

fyi my slammed viper goes on with no problems.

vd..

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, for that kind of price, I'd be all over a lift, even though I couldn't get my car more than about 5 feet off the ground in my garage. It'd be nice to not have to jack the thing up every time I want to work on it.