4KU Ferrari? Again?

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, another mysterious plate has been spotted!

While on Twitter, Aaron Bragman of Cars.com, has been driving a gen V and sent a pic of the car in front of Vinsetta's garage to Ralph.

Now I know it's been denied before that '4KU F40' was just a coincidence made by the Detroit DMV. But now '4KU F12'? Come on.

Seriously, what are the ODDS that the same (or identical) Stryker Red Viper would end up with the last three digits on some random license plates that both have to do with Ferrari's? Especially with the latter of the two involving a current model.

--RS

You must be registered for see images attach

and I made this one. :D

You must be registered for see images

BlackSnake99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously, what are the ODDS that the same (or identical) Stryker Red Viper would end up with the last three digits on some random license plates that both have to do with Ferrari's? Especially with the latter of the two involving a current model.

It seems like 4KU-Fxx is the current alphanumeric combination series being made by the DMV. That would put the odds of F12 and F40 being made at roughly 1 in 49.5.

Coincidental, yes. Conspiratorial? I doubt it.

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw the 4KU F40 in person a few weeks ago at a Viper event that Maurice hosted. Graham Henckel told me about the 4KU F12 plate, LOL! You guessed it, both were randomly issued by the DMV, not custom plates! Poetic if you ask me.

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know I have a seen a white Gen V with the FKU plate on it posted somewhere in the Gen V section.

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aha! I knew I seen the a white one with the FKU, from the most recent MT test even. This car gets around.

4KU F28

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32