92-96 Viper Parts manuals for sale

LIMEY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well,

we now have the Viper parts manual available on CD ROM.
This is the parts & illustrations microfiche converted over to PDF format. The entire CD is searchable & each page is bookmarked & linked as well.

Locate any part on your Viper, (92-96 only) either by part number or description. Now you can sit at your home or shop computer & locate the correct part, thus saving you & the parts guys at the dealership hours of labor time looking up that obscure part.

Contains every single part from the front to the rear bumper.

Load the CD & open up Adobe acrobat, this will be how you read the programm, don't worry if you haven't got acrobat reader on your computer, it's free ware of which we have included on the CD.

The cost for the CD is $39.99.

Anybody who wants one, send us your name & address and I will email you an online invoice to pay by paypal or credit card.

This will be a one time posting on the board, we are not sponsors of this site, but I know many of you guys need this kind of info, this is about the only way you'll find out about it.

Regards,

Kurt.

LIMEY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are micofiche out there for the GENII, but they are few and far between.

The dealerships I went and visited have never used microfiche, I look on ebay from time to time, but haven;t seen the GENII yet.

So currently, we only have the GENI on CD.

Kurt.

Roadkill

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Kick **** there Marv.. excellent source of info! I'm guessing this is the same thing Limey is trying to sell for $40?

kverges

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recommend downloading this data and burning your own CDROM. I did this long ago when this link first came up. You never know how long mopar will host this data and that way you will have it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine