96 GTS HARDCOVER BROCHURE MFGR PROMO ONLY 1/250

rlpolkuss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Viper folks,
In late 1995 my employer (I work for a large commercial printer) was given the contract to produce the regular showroom brochure for the launch of the 96 GTS.
As a special "thank-you" to the many folks who participated in creating the regular brochure, Chrylser Corp (pre Diamler) created and gave out 250 specially designed "hardcover" editions as gifts to the people involved in the project; from the Viper team at Chrysler design studios all the way down to the printer of the brochure (I personally did nearly all the photo-retouching and color work on the brochure).
250 of these books exist.
233 were handed out.
The remainder (17), once kept in our company sample room until last March when they were pulled for the shredder to be ground into confetti and then recycled (they purge the sample room every 5 years), were rescued.

I took some of them, sold a few and kept some.

You will never find these at any auto-shows, eBay or anywhere else.

So if you are interested, I have a now ONE 1996 Dodge Viper GTS brochure that is for sale at this time (I do have 3 others that are in storage if interested).

It is still sealed in it’s original celephane wrap.

The brochure is a blue w/ white stripes in a leather-like finish (not real leather) with a real beaming metal chrome and blue Viper badge.

I am asking 175.00 firm (shipped, I will cover postage lower 48 only; I accept ONLY US Postal Money Orders please).

If interested, I will send you pictures of it.

My eBay user name is rlpolkus, you can check my feedback for assurance.

You can reach me at [email protected]

Thanks for your time,
PM

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought one of these from rlpolkuss a couple of weeks ago and I have to say it is one of the finest pieces of car literature I have ever seen. If you have a '96 GTS (or '97 blue/ white for that matter) you will not be sorry you ponied up the money for it.

Bob K

BLOWNGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I concur, he was easy to deal with and I am very happy I got the last one! ;)

Motor City Mad Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see they are all sold out, but does anyone have a picture of one they can post? I have the regular 96 Viper brochure, but I'm just curious to see what these specail ones look like.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960