'96 GTS Indy Pace Car Decals....Get em' before it's too late!!!

96GTS232

Enthusiast
Reaction score
\'96 GTS Indy Pace Car Decals....Get em\' before it\'s too late!!!

I just received my '96 decal set from John B. at PARTSRACK....outstanding job on quality and originality. :2tu: These decal sets are a must for '96 GTS owners and enthusiasts. The decals are made of high quality 3m material and are exact in every way to the originals(John actually lost an original set to make this happen). If you don't have a set and own a '96 GTS, now's the time to get them before it's too late. Dodge orginally only sold 100 sets for 1166 GTS's(that's Dodge for ya!). I may even buy another set and flip it for double the money on ebay in a yr. ;) lol. There aren't too many vendors who will stick their money out there to produce something we asked for. These decal sets are very hard to come by now, just picture in 5-10 yrs. These sets will sell for the same as the originals($700+ on ebay) in a few years. John also gave me some great '96 collectibles with the order. These sets are packaged complete with instructions,all decals and squegee. I don't think any more '96 pace car decal sets will be ever produced like this. I will try to post some pic's.
Contact John B at (360)837-3937 or partsrack.com

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: \'96 GTS Indy Pace Car Decals....Get em\' before it\'s too late!!!

I wish I still had my GTS, I would have a set on already!

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I made some a while back and had them on for about 6 months,
but fancied them in chrome rather than the orange and pink

190pc2.jpg

FrankTHutchens

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I just received my '96 decal set from John B. at PARTSRACK....outstanding job on quality and originality. :2tu: These decal sets are a must for '96 GTS owners and enthusiasts. The decals are made of high quality 3m material and are exact in every way to the originals(John actually lost an original set to make this happen). If you don't have a set and own a '96 GTS, now's the time to get them before it's too late. Dodge orginally only sold 100 sets for 1166 GTS's(that's Dodge for ya!). I may even buy another set and flip it for double the money on ebay in a yr. ;) lol. There aren't too many vendors who will stick their money out there to produce something we asked for. These decal sets are very hard to come by now, just picture in 5-10 yrs. These sets will sell for the same as the originals($700+ on ebay) in a few years. John also gave me some great '96 collectibles with the order. These sets are packaged complete with instructions,all decals and squegee. I don't think any more '96 pace car decal sets will be ever produced like this. I will try to post some pic's.
Contact John B at (360)837-3937 or partsrack.com

If only you'd hyped it a little more...

- I'm still saving for a $450 oil cooler screen anyway.

(McMaster anyone?) :bonker:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Thanks for the blurb and glad they got you EXCITED ! They are indeed perfect renditions in every way.

Our manufacturer DARED me to tell OE decals from these authorized reproductions. The only way to tell is that the 11-year old ones have discoloring backing..and many I have seen are 'waffled' and warped.

BDZ1984

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Where are they on the website? link?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery