97 GTS, 60 miles, red, $59k

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a friendly FYI, no incentive on my part.

My son and I drove out to Nelson Auto Group on an absolutely beautiful fall day Saturday. They are about 4 weeks away from opening their new Lambo and other high line showroom. Supposedly, they're willing to deal on current inventory (aren't they always) to raise the final cash. Greg Nelson is the dealer who started selling off his 23 Viper collection to raise the funds for this new building. Anyway, a few cars caught my eye:

97 Red GTS, 60 miles, never titled, includes factory warranty once purchased, plastic still on the seats, $59.9k

00 GTS ACR, Steel Gray w/ stripes, 60 miles, never titled, warranty, plastic still on seats, $59.9k

01 GTS ACR, Sapphire Blue w/ stripes, 4k miles, bone stock, I know the original and only owner of this car, car was taken care of, never raced

They also had a Copperhead, a white/blue SRT10, about 6-7 other Vipers and more Lambo's than I could count. I've got a few pics if anyones interested.

:usa: :usa: :usa: :usa:

OP
OP
R

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sales Manager I spent time with on Saturday was Harvey Ford, 800-606-9595, 937-642-9000, cell 614-354-1702. He only deals in the high end stuff.

Seemed like a good guy. Was very nice to my 10 year old son. Let him sit in several cars and poke around back in the service area with cars up on lifts, etc., etc. (with me of course). I supposed the fact that ole dad could of opened up the check book at anytime didn't hurt either.

Greg is usually very available as well. I'd start with Harvey first and see where you go. I did mention to him that I'd make a post as those cars should go to people who truly appreciate Vipers.

Good luck,

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is a 97' Red GTS and 00' ACR w/identical mileage and both including warranty the same price? The ACR is more limited, and 3 years newer. Shouldnt it be more? Or is it b/c of the change in type of pistons in the engine on the ACR?

OP
OP
R

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ut oh! :crazy: Good catch Chad. I double checked my notes.

97 GTS is $59.9k

00 ACR is $69.9k, sorry, I was only off $10k

The 01 Sapphire ACR, w/ 4k miles is the one at $59.9k

Also, on the sheet is a 00 GTS Red w/ 44,746 miles for $39.9 I have no idea the condition of this car, I saw it there but didn't really look at it. On their price sheet.

Got-Busa?

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nelsons is a pretty sweet dealer and have a unbelievable inventory.

The 00 GTS Red does have a few dings and nics here and there. Most are just light scrapes or scratches but it isn't perfect if that is what you are looking for.

All the other cars are damn near mint.

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He had a brand new, non-titled 99 black/silver striped ACR without the comfort group a few months back. I wanted that car BAD but he want more than I was willing to pay. IT was sold last winter from what I remember.

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score

My son and I drove out to Nelson Auto Group on an absolutely beautiful fall day Saturday. They are about 4 weeks away from opening their new Lambo and other high line showroom. Supposedly, they're willing to deal on current inventory (aren't they always) to raise the final cash. Greg Nelson is the dealer who started selling off his 23 Viper collection to raise the funds for this new building. Anyway, a few cars caught my eye:

97 Red GTS, 60 miles, never titled, includes factory warranty once purchased, plastic still on the seats, $59.9k

00 GTS ACR, Steel Gray w/ stripes, 60 miles, never titled, warranty, plastic still on seats, $59.9k

01 GTS ACR, Sapphire Blue w/ stripes, 4k miles, bone stock, I know the original and only owner of this car, car was taken care of, never raced

They also had a Copperhead, a white/blue SRT10, about 6-7 other Vipers and more Lambo's than I could count. I've got a few pics if anyones interested.

JAY HERBERT STATES THIS IS NOT ALLOWED, YOU ARE IN TURN ADVERTIZING FOR THE DEALER
HE JUST DELETED MY POST FOR THE VERY SAME INFO JUST DIFFERENT CARS, THOUGHT I
WOULD JUST GIVE YA A HEADS UP BEFORE IT HAPPENS. :rolleyes:

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score

HELLOW JAY HERBERT, IS THIS NOT A DEALER AD :confused: :confused: :confused:

PLEASE ANSWER I AM CURIOUS TO KNOW :2tu: