A few PICS of my first viper:

kilo17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are a few pictures of my first Viper.... I borrowed these pics from Bill P. until I can snap a few of my own this weekend.....It took a long time to pull the trigger and get my first Viper but not it doesn't seem half as long as the time I wait to drive it between taking it out.

Also, I have seen some threads on "proper break in and care etc" but now that I have the car they elude me.... If someone would be so kind as to point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.... and lastly Bill P. stated he is sending in my info for membership, and I'm dying to get into the members only section and was wondering if I need to do anything or will I be contacted.... thanx again VCA members....!!!...

You must be registered for see images attach

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Proper break in is the first 500 to 700 miles. No hard launches. Don't go over 4K RPM. Keep your RPM's varied. Change oil after those first 500 to 700 miles. It will be hard to do cause the minute you get into the car you are gonna want to have some fun. Just try to be patient. It will be well worth the wait. Congrats on the ride. She is B E A Utiful.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stunning ! There are a couple of guys here with beautiful custom white/blk GTS's and obviously that combo works on the Gen4 coupes too. Makes we wonder why they didn't build more in this color scheme.

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Very nice color combo, but then again, I don't think I've ever seen a Viper I didn't like. Congrats, and enjoy it safely!

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is a beautiful combo. If you have the wheels powdercoated shiny black to match the stripes and tint the windows it would be one of the sickest vipers ever!!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala