A tactical omission.

TacDoc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember the good ole days of cast vs forged. Flaming file folders highlighting the war of good vs evil, forged pistons vs cast. I sit here reading my new issue of Viper Magazine. The article "More Horses For The Snake" dutifully describing the powerplant we anxiously await in our new Snakes. The word FORGED describes the crankshaft and the connecting rods. We get cast steel roller rocker arms with a 1.73 ratio. We get a skirted aluminum block with pressed in sleeves. We get, huh, okay, we get lighter pistons. Hmmm. The suspense is killing me, I cannot wait for the next flaming folder.

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TacDoc:
I remember the good ole days of cast vs forged. Flaming file folders highlighting the war of good vs evil, forged pistons vs cast... We get, huh, okay, we get lighter pistons. Hmmm. The suspense is killing me, I cannot wait for the next flaming folder.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Taking wagers - my money is on hypereutectic cast pistons. Just don't "blow" it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187