ACR Final Edition personalized license plate ideas

93 Cobra R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm currently filling out an application for a personalized tag (7 character limit here in TN). Here are some choices I came up with for my 02 Final Edition ACR.

1 OF 34
FE ACR
GOD SPD (God Speed)
MPRVIUS (impervious)
MYEBAY (since I bought it off ebay)
BOLO4ME (BOLO is a common police term "Be On the Look Out")
ALL4SPD (all for speed)
4SPEEDN (for speeding)
ASKIMYT (ask I might)
DVORCED (divorced)
NOWIFE
NOKIDS
DANC4ME (women only please lol)
GAMEOVR
ITROCKS
LANDJET
IMLANDN (I'm landing)
TAKEOFF
TAKNOFF
ITLFLY (it'll fly)
ITFLYS
BRN2FLY (born to fly)
200 MPH
V10 MPG
BSCARED
BAFRAID
XCITME (excite me)
XCELLNT (excellent)
WHATEVR
JSTACAR (just a car)
JSTATOY
UASKWTF (You ask W.T.F.)
ICULOOK (I see you look)
GIV2LIV (Give to Live - Sammy Hagar song)

My personal favorite is "GOD SPD" and it is available. Let me know what you guys think!

Last edited:

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'd steer clear of anything that could change (HP numbers) and anything that may antagonize people, just because haters are abound. Something you may think is cute and clever may offend someone with an errant key.

Plumcrazy had a really good thread with all sorts of ideas thrown out there, all with their pros and cons.

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That said, I like the first 2. Also, self-depreciating humor is always good; I saw a Murci on Ebay a while back with vanity plates that said "LOSER".

OP
OP

93 Cobra R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That said, I like the first 2. Also, self-depreciating humor is always good; I saw a Murci on Ebay a while back with vanity plates that said "LOSER".

Then again, that could be meant toward the one reading the plate. :omg:

Maybe I should get something more humble like IMBROKE :crazy2: lol

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Then again, that could be meant toward the one reading the plate. :omg:

Maybe I should get something more humble like IMBROKE :crazy2: lol

I've always had a different take on plates...I've always assumed they refer to the car or the driver they're on, unless they go out of their way to say otherwise.

Actually, there is a FGT here that has IMBROKE or something similar. I couldn't find pics of it earlier and I wasn't sure of the plate, but now that you mention it I believe that's it.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's always a toughie...get what YOU feel in your gut you'll like showing from your car...what you'll like PEOPLE looking at. Cus they'll be seeing it, not you, you know what I'm saying? We have RAWBEAST on ours...it is what it is! Good Luck! ~juli
*Some great choices you've come up with...and yes, as mentioned, plumcrazy had a thread with license plates...do a search for more if you wish*

OP
OP

93 Cobra R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what's everyone's opinion on GOD SPD?

"God-speed" has always been an enduring Biblical reference for me. To wish upon someone good luck, prosperity, etc, but it has the reference of speed, which is just cool when there's a Biblical reference to it - Genesis 24:12 "O LORD God of my master Abraham, I pray thee, send me good speed this day"

"GEN2412" would work nicely too :)

RobZ

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What color is your car?

Here's my plate, I think it's very fitting. ;) When the car on the right is done it's plate will read BLEEVIT or SRIUSLY.
You must be registered for see images attach

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"God-speed" has always been an enduring Biblical reference for me. To wish upon someone good luck, prosperity, etc, but it has the reference of speed, which is just cool when there's a Biblical reference to it - Genesis 24:12 "O LORD God of my master Abraham, I pray thee, send me good speed this day"

Guess I'm just not 'feeling' it on a VIPER??? BUT, again as I said earlier, it's up to YOU...what YOU want on your own personalized/custom plate.
I know a trucking company that changed their initials after they put them on their trailers [G.O.D.]...I forget what it stood for (something like Guaranteed Overnight Delivery, or some such)...as people were 'offended' by the 'word'/(Word? :)). So, just an unbiased opinion...totally up to you! ~juli

luc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have to be carefull when choosing a personalized plate, I remember a few years back at laguna Seca, I was open tracking my 69 Mustang convertible and came up behind this GTS with an Arizona plate that read: IFLYBYU
The only problem with that was that he was a good 20' slower per lap and real rolling chicane.
His plate shoud have read: UFLYBYME

Luc 00GTS

NorthernSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow...you've really been giving it some thought.

I like:

1 0f 34
FE ACR
divorced
game over

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GOD SPD (God Speed)

UASKWTF (You ask W.T.F.)

My personal favorite is "GOD SPD" and it is available. Let me know what you guys think!

Uh... why would you mention a religious tag and *** as being possibilities in the same paragraph? Odd.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score

ya sounds good, and the people that are offended by this can go to hell:lmao:

OP
OP

93 Cobra R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Uh... why would you mention a religious tag and *** as being possibilities in the same paragraph? Odd.

I didn't realize that "***" was irreligious :dunno: although based on some doctrine, "DVORCED" is. Now that's odd. ;)

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I didn't free tags due to my purple heart, I would use BELOW ME. Double meaning.

GuitarSteve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm currently filling out an application for a personalized tag (7 character limit here in TN). Here are some choices I came up with for my 02 Final Edition ACR.

1 OF 34
FE ACR
GOD SPD (God Speed)
MPRVIUS (impervious)
MYEBAY (since I bought it off ebay)
BOLO4ME (BOLO is a common police term "Be On the Look Out")
ALL4SPD (all for speed)
4SPEEDN (for speeding)
ASKIMYT (ask I might)
DVORCED (divorced)
NOWIFE
NOKIDS
DANC4ME (women only please lol)
GAMEOVR
ITROCKS
LANDJET
IMLANDN (I'm landing)
TAKEOFF
TAKNOFF
ITLFLY (it'll fly)
ITFLYS
BRN2FLY (born to fly)
200 MPH
V10 MPG
BSCARED
BAFRAID
XCITME (excite me)
XCELLNT (excellent)
WHATEVR
JSTACAR (just a car)
JSTATOY
UASKWTF (You ask W.T.F.)
ICULOOK (I see you look)
GIV2LIV (Give to Live - Sammy Hagar song)

How about CNTDRV55 or NTFSTNF (not fast enough)?

Last edited:

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A guy I know have this, but in Sweden so, 2FAST4U....

Hey, He bought my 2006 RSI TWIN TURBO Viper, Red w/white stripes and took it to Denmark. He is a really cool guy. My Florida plate that was on that Viper was 06 TURBO. :headbang:

Last edited:

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, let's hear it. What's the deal with the car on the right. Looks like an awesome ride from this angle.

What color is your car?

Here's my plate, I think it's very fitting. ;) When the car on the right is done it's plate will read BLEEVIT or SRIUSLY.
You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang