Does anyone know of an 02 Final Edition ACR for sale?

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I currently have #357 of the Final Edition cars, and am looking to for an FE-ACR (1 of 34). Does anyone have a lead on one with low miles?

I really appreciate any help - thanks!
John

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I currently have #357 of the Final Edition cars, and am looking to for an FE-ACR (1 of 34). Does anyone have a lead on one with low miles?

I really appreciate any help - thanks!
John

Are there any FE's at all for sale right now?

OP
OP
F

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Inferno, I'm assuming you were asking for FE-ACR's? There are many Final Edition cars for sale. You could google :2002 viper final edition for sale: if you were just looking for an FE... Hope that helps. Or, if I find an FE-ACR, you could buy mine. :)

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Inferno, I'm assuming you were asking for FE-ACR's? There are many Final Edition cars for sale. You could google :2002 viper final edition for sale: if you were just looking for an FE... Hope that helps. Or, if I find an FE-ACR, you could buy mine. :)

I already own #295, thanks anyway. I could only find 2 or 3 fe's for sale. The acr version may be a little more rare, but I personally like the look of the gts better( rims and fog lights). I also think the belts would be a pain, ( I don't track the car), and I'm not interested in the stiffer ride. 10hp is insignificant to say the least, so I'm sticking with my plain old fe gts :D . All gts's will be worth alot of dough in the future, being a #'d final edition couldn't hurt, an acr would certainly appeal to the right buyer.