svensk

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looking for a striped 01-02 ACR in the mid 50s
Must have 'comfort group' Thanks Jan

XLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a perfect black and silver 2000 ACR with the comfort group. It just turned 9000 miies and it is perfect. The only thing that is not stock is a GTS R wing. I will sell it for 55000.00

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a perfect black and silver 2000 ACR with the comfort group. It just turned 9000 miies and it is perfect. The only thing that is not stock is a GTS R wing. I will sell it for 55000.00

I saw this car last Saturday and it is in beautiful shape. Made me feel bad about my car. The matt sheen on the dash and seat leather is so classy on the newer cars. Wing is pretty neat if you don't mind some bling.

acrdakota

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GetBit is still selling his sapphire acr, but I think he wants about 10k more than what your looking to spend.

Viper23

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I saw this car last Saturday and it is in beautiful shape. Made me feel bad about my car. The matt sheen on the dash and seat leather is so classy on the newer cars. Wing is pretty neat if you don't mind some bling.

I just saw this car today...and man it looks awesome. The wing makes it look even better. $55k is a steal. And the man you are buying it from is top notch...and he takes great care of his cars.

Actually, the bottom of the car is cleaner than the top... :D

getbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ACRDakota, thanks for the mention.

Yep, mine is in the classified section. I am negotiable...but not a mid-fifties Viper.

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A really clean 01, 02 ACR with low miles will cost you 60k+ unless you find a real deal.

Jason's (getbit) ACR is as good as it gets and worth every penny.

I also know a local ACR owner who is selling the same car as getbit for about the same price.

Its a 01 Sapphire/Silver ACR with 3K miles. is asking in the mid 60's as well.

jamie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Local member owns this one and it is NICE!!

For Sale: 1999 Viper GTS ACR 09/17/2005 55,500 Details
1999 Viper GTS ACR. Black with silver stripes. Comfort package. Pristine condition. Last year with lumpy cam. Last year with forged pistons. Only year ACR came with Koni shocks. Original 5 point ACR seat belts still with car (rare). Car cover. Custom ACR floor mats. Only modification is Corsa cat-back exhaust (I have original cat-back as well). I also have original window sticker ($84,835). Many pictures available. $55,500 obo.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a quick correction for the prospective ACR buyer. 1999 was not the only year for Koni's on an ACR. Early cars through mid march ACR's were Koni equipped.

CincyKen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a Saphire blue / Silver stripe. 2800 miles. Waranty till 2008.The car still smells new. Have all original documentation. Properly broken in. B&B headers with Borla exhaust and high flow cats. I have the original exhaust parts. Car is like new. 64K. I love the car but need the room for the GT40.
You can email me directly.
Ken
[email protected] :)

Kevin ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I picked mine up at CAAP, a 2000 ACR built in March, with Factory Koni shocks. 99 was not the only year, the transition took place later in the model run than mine.