ADVICE ON MODS FOR GTS

GS400R1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm new to the site and this is my first post. I've owned my Viper for about a year now and as predicted I want more power! The car already has a Borla cat back with high flow cats and smooth tube intake. I'm looking to get a set of headers, T&D roller rockers, performance radiator, brakes and eventually supercharger. The T&D roller rockers and Roe supercharger seem to recomended, but the radiator, brakes and headers I would like to get some advice on. Thanks

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where are you located? There are a few Viper Tuners on this site that are highly recommended, and they are located in various regions also.
You can easily search the site for info on brakes, radiators, headers. All sorts of ideas and opinions on those, depending on what you want out of them.
Jason Heffner, Heffner Performance in Maryland is who I chose for my work.
Brakes and headers such are easy to find and any number of people here will be happy to give you a good deal on them!
Mods are so much fun!! :2tu:

OP
OP
G

GS400R1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am located in Maryland. I know there are a couple of companys to choose from as far as brakes, Brembo, Baer, and KVR. I just wanted to get some feedback from people who had any of these on there cars to avoid any problems. The same goes for the radiator.

Venom 1000TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd recommend Stoptechs for brakes on all 4 corners. Huge difference versus stock. They stop on a dime, are easy to bleed & maintain. The only problem is if you drag race & want to use Purner's they won't fit. Had to sell mine & just use the BFG drag radials. Good luck on your search!

O2ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whats up Joe,
:usa: Welcome to the site. :usa: 'There are plenty of options you can go to get more power out of your car. Your best bet if you want to go with a supercharger is to talk to Sean Roe. He can put you in the right direction for headers,t&d's,radiator, ect ect...
Hey also while I have your attention I have a set of t& d rockers for your car brand new in the box. I can sell them for $1000.(Save a few hundred!) If your interested drop me an e-mail or call me.(M-F 8am-5:30pm 1-718-633-5984)
Hope this helps. :2tu:

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm new to the site and this is my first post. I've owned my Viper for about a year now and as predicted I want more power! The car already has a Borla cat back with high flow cats and smooth tube intake. I'm looking to get a set of headers, T&D roller rockers, performance radiator, brakes and eventually supercharger. The T&D roller rockers and Roe supercharger seem to recomended, but the radiator, brakes and headers I would like to get some advice on. Thanks

Welcome to the club! I've got the T&D Roller Rockers, Belanger Headers. Both work well on my car with no problems. I highly recommend them. Call JonB @Partsrack he'll take care of you. I've also got the Roe S/C. You'll love the setup if you go that route.

jcaspar1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd recommend Stoptechs for brakes on all 4 corners. Huge difference versus stock. They stop on a dime, are easy to bleed & maintain. The only problem is if you drag race & want to use Purner's they won't fit. Had to sell mine & just use the BFG drag radials. Good luck on your search!

StopTech makes a 4 wheel setup for 17" wheels which might work with the Purner slicks/skinnies.

O2ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:usa: I am in Bay Ridge,Bklyn. 2 min from the Verrazzano Bridge. I can ship the rockers to you! :usa:
Arnie
1-718-633-5984

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"96 R/T 10" had a NEW set at V-10 nationals that he was selling for good bit less then $1000. You might want to check wit him. If I didnt already have a set, I would have snatched his up. His price was soo good, I thought about having a spare set around !!

Jon

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Driving school will produce more power and you get to apply that to your every day car as well. Best investment you can make is in yourself!

Goodluck, and be careful.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Another LURKER converts. Welcome!

Id be happy to provide some objective advice and some tax-free great prices...And we take pride in NOT selling you stuff you may not need....

I also agree that Heffner's is a great place to get your stuff installed....PartsRack ships stuff there almost every week!

Above all, WELCOME

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine