An all Viper Lemons team? Snake drivers wanted for Charlotte Motor Speedway!

Barrels

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am fielding a team in the 24 Hours of Lemons race at Charlotte Motor Speedway on 9/24-25. A couple of my teammates backed out and I am in dire need of some replacement drivers. I am new to the Viper community and think an all Viper owner team would be a good introduction into the community. A Viper theme is not out of the question, but it would take some serious effort since we are starting with this:
You must be registered for see images

Our car started life as a 1986 Honda CRX with a 80ish hp engine. We blew that up in our first race and have since replaced the engine, transmission, suspension, and brakes with guts from an 87 Integra. The car is a blast to drive and is very competitive. I would say we are in the top 10-20% of cars in terms of average lap speed.

I need to pay up soon, so let me know as soon as you can. The cost will be about $400-$500 per-driver for all race fees and raceday expenses. You'll need your own gear (suit, shoes, gloves, and helmet) and a Lemons license that runs $50 for the year. I would love to add some guys that could help get the car ready. I am in the Greenville/Spartanburg area and have a shop with 2 lifts, scales, welders, and every tool known to man. Feel free to call with questions.
Barry (704) 692-3986

happy56

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am with another group but as a viper owner I will come down and introduce myself. Hope you make it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang