An idea for a future Raffle Car

GRNBGON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about the Challenger SRT10 that is at SEMA? I would buy a ticket for that (of course they would have to paint it SSG). They did a truck for the raffle, why not a Viper powered Challenger. Just a thought.

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forget about it. How about a pristine low # gen 1 car or a prepped gen 2 gts. Then again a Daytona Cobra replica would look great next to a GTS and for the ultimate garage a Ferrari 250 GTO to go along with the Viper GTS and the Cobra daytona. Three of a kind. Three of the most beautiful and sucessful automotive shapes in history. GTS Bruce

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about the Challenger SRT10 that is at SEMA? I would buy a ticket for that (of course they would have to paint it SSG). They did a truck for the raffle, why not a Viper powered Challenger. Just a thought.

Good idea, but it's not a production car, is it? If not, they can't put it in the hands of the public and actually have to crush it in a year.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
why not the last 09 car built on the production line. Just make sure it is an ACR.

Bruce

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good idea, but it's not a production car, is it? If not, they can't put it in the hands of the public and actually have to crush it in a year.

Not so there's a Prowler out there that's a pre-production car and is in white. I know there's plates on that car. I don't think the Challenger SRT10 would be considered anything more than a modded car with a viper motor.

--RS

KURT E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
SRT currently has several cool vipers that were concept cars slated to be crushed. They are being stored in a tin shed, covered in dust and trash. I am sure a few cars have slid by over the years, but, Tom is right. Most are crushed.

Kurt E