And lest you think the compliments are just one-way...

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mary and I spent Monday and Tuesday with the hotel staff doing "clean up" such as getting auction items boxed/shipped, etc. Without exception, the hotel staff couldn't have been more pleased with the Viper Nation. From the front desk staff to the restaurant servers to the executive management, every single one we spoke to said how GREAT the Viper owners were to work with. We got compliments about how friendly everybody was, the generous tippers that many were in the bars and restaurants, and how respectful they were of the people that work at the hotel. It was a very, very proud moment for us as it is one thing to have everybody happy with the hotel, but something else to have the hotel happy with just about everybody staying there. One front desk supervisor said, "We are all hoping the Viper Club comes back to the Grand America - it was the best group we have ever had!"

The comments didn't end there: The management at Miller Motorsports Park, the Olympic Oval (Friday dinner), and city officials in Park City (scenic cruise) had nothing but praise for all the attendees. We even had the mayor and various city council members come up to us and tell us that this is one of the best groups they have hosted in years, and the best car group they have ever had in the city (they regularly host Vette, Mustang, and Porsche groups among several other marquees).

Hat's off to all that attended VOI 11 - you truly are the best ambassadors anybody could ask for!

snakebitdave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing this, it's good to hear. I do hope we have another VOI in SLC. It was indeed one of the best, if not the THE best, of the 11 I have been to. The hotel staff was superb; even helped us get our airline boarding passes for Monday at no charge.

DeLViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for having the VOI in Utah, let's do it again!

picture.php

BOTTLEFED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, it was awesome having it so close. Next time I'll have my car ready lol

Hey Del, did you make that yourself?

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Classy Hotel, and we izzz a pretty classy bunch ourselvezzz.

Great to hear compliments from our hosts , as most of us already think fellow Viper owners are the best on the planet!

Flying Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing Chris,
I would love to go back to SLC for another VOI. The only catch is you did so good you and Mary would have to run it, I don't think anyone else could even come close to what you guys did.
Thanks again
Tony

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing the info. A big part of why I enjoy membership so much is the great bunch of people I meet and run into on events . Viper owners generally are a great bunch :2tu:

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Met lots of first time VOI attendees in Utah. Everyone expressed how fantastic the event was.

Many asked how this one compared to the previous VOIs.

There was a tremendous welcome feeling for each of the events.

Think even Dodge was blown away at what a fine job the Club could do.

A tremendous celebration of the Viper Automobile and the Viper Ownership Experience.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Met lots of first time VOI attendees in Utah. Everyone expressed how fantastic the event was.

Many asked how this one compared to the previous VOIs.

There was a tremendous welcome feeling for each of the events.

Think even Dodge was blown away at what a fine job the Club could do.

A tremendous celebration of the Viper Automobile and the Viper Ownership Experience.

Ditto to the above comments.

I have never attended an organized event that ran this smooth and put together by volunteers :2tu:

Bruce

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear Chris & Mary,

Thats great to hear that positive comments back from hotel staff and event staff; thats a sign of a lot of great planning and solid execution!

DeLViper, let me know if you turn that VOI 11 image into a mousepad; I'm enjoying my Venom membership one at work, (gets lots of questions) but that one would be cool too, then I could gift my Venom one to a future Viper owner.

Regards,
Aaron

DeLViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This would make an awesome mousepad!

I never really thought about putting it on as a mousepad

Hey Del, did you make that yourself?

I was bored Tim, figure I make something useful out of those pics, originally the idea was for a little poster to hang up. I just get creative whenever I feel like it..lol
ex.

You must be registered for see images attach

With all the awesome Vipers there, how did mine make it on that picture! :)

Just from random pics from my camera, didn't really get too picky on who's vehicle got selected

DeLViper, let me know if you turn that VOI 11 image into a mousepad; I'm enjoying my Venom membership one at work, (gets lots of questions) but that one would be cool too, then I could gift my Venom one to a future Viper owner.

I may have to look around and see if there's a place that does custom printing for mousepad..

Wolfc2e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was bored Tim, figure I make something useful out of those pics, originally the idea was for a little poster to hang up. I just get creative whenever I feel like it..lol
ex.

Great work! I really miss having the time to play around in photoshop. Being bored does wonders for the creative side!

Years ago I played a lot of online games. Custom sigs were a huge deal on the "team" forums back then. While I realize they can get a little out of hand, sometimes I wish this forum allowed them. Sigs allow a cool sense of personalization.

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to confess I was a little bad at Park City. When they were taking pictures from the fire truck, I had a woman with two teens realize the pictures were being taken and strike some sort of **** pose front and center. I asked politely if they were not viper owners to please move because the object of pictures were cars and the view of mainstreet of Park City. I did not think we wanted them the centerpiece of every photo.

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doctorbob please never discourage **** women!!!! Although I have to agree with you, car models always screw up car pics!!!I am being serious,not sarcastic

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456