Another Gary Almond is the Man Post.

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary dropped off my Macedo built GTS yesterday and as per his reputation, the pick up and delivery were smooth as silk. You can see in the picture he is carrying a battery booster to get it started. According to Gary, Larry M. used my battery after the hurricane to supply his portable beer cooler and ran it down.

If you have a Viper to move, give Mr. Almond a call. :usa: :usa:

You must be registered for see images

iispms

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great looking car....just be careful who gets teh keys on this one.

vette2viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jim...sounds like Gary really is the man! Hope to be using him soon. Hey, I knew you were waiting for this M2 car after the loss of your other GTS, but guess I missed posts about this acquisition. How did you manage to find another super 96 GTS? Beautiful car and look forward to more pics and maybe some numbers. Congratulations on the new arrival! :2tu: Isn't retirement great? :headbang:

OP
OP
S

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jim,

Very nice! I know this is a "Gary is the Man" post but we also need to see pics of the engine. Congrats! :2tu:

Here you go.......

Ray R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary is picking up my new (new to me) '02 yellow RT/10 tomorrow morning at 10am in Laredo TX. I obviously won't be sleeping tonight in eager anticipation of his call in the morning with details of the condition. I already had a friend there look it over, but I actually trust Gary to provide a more detailed and honest description, based on the comments I've read here. Sorry to you folks in the east. He's going to be heading out west for a few days!

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful set-up! Looks like that little unauthorized test drive turned out to be a blessing in disguise. Congrats again!

Jim,

Very nice! I know this is a "Gary is the Man" post but we also need to see pics of the engine. Congrats! :2tu:

Here you go.......

HOdbleFman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ray, I talked to Gary today about my car. Basically, it's your fault that I'm having to wait. I'm flipping you the bird right now. You probably can't see it since we live on opposite sides of the country, but just so you know, there is a guy out there with his middle finger held high. Haha.

Ray R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, WVME, the name of your town is the real reason for the delay. It seems Gary has been spending alot of time in the SouthEast in a holding pattern due to inclement weather conditions. I'm thinking I was the reason he left the east just in time to avoid #3, Mr. Ivan. Be careful how you hold that bird. You might just get carried away in a storm!

I, too, have been waiting longer than expected. No fault of Gary's. Just mom nature wreaking havoc!

Wendy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary did indeed have to wait for Frances to pass. Since Jim's car survived both Charley and Frances, I have named his new baby "CHANCES"! :2tu:

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the props, Shelby3!! It was great to meet you and finally put a face to the voice. It was a little hairy with the weather in Florida, but we made it!

Beautiful car!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery