Another possible feature.

phiebert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really like the feature when you post an original message and can mark the check box for an email when people reply to your post. Is it possible to add that feature to posts that you are replying too? That is, I seem to be a reply pig and forget which posts I got involved with. When I come back I spend a lot of time looking through each of them to see what others have said or added to my comments. It would be nice if I could check the email reply box to messages that I am only responding to, even if I didn't originate them but just added my two cents. Does that make sense? If not, send me an email and I'll try to make it coherent!

OP
OP
P

phiebert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree Tony, to start just make it like original posts. I don't want email for everything I add to, just would like to have the option of getting them for the ones I didn't start but am interested in.

Actually, if you want to get really fancy, it would be great if you could just notify us of anything added to the topic, not an email for everyone that added. That is, if someone added something since the last time you were on the board then you would get an email stating that, but not one for every member that commented. Again, if I am not making sense, that isn't unusual...so I'd be happy to explain what I'm trying to say in person if necessary!