Another Viper may need to sell ????

TMan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well I guess I should say want to sell other than need to sell. Is it worth it right now even trying to sell your Viper? I got a 02 FE with 11,000 miles and am thinking about selling it and getting a blue 06 or even going for a newer one. I haven't tried listing it yet on FleaBay, figured if it did sell there I wouldn't even get the money. :(

Any ideas what I should ask? I see F.E.'s all over the board on prices from 42-59K, mine is all stock and original except for oil and filters and a serpentine belt. Anyone got their car for sale? Any hits on listings? Has anyone traded an older one in at a dealership?

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I listed in early July here and on the Alley. After the initial trade requests, I have had one interest and that was recent.

I still believe if you dont have to sell and you can hang on, you will get close to or exactly what you want for it.

I just listed on Criag's list. eBay is not really even an option for me at this point.

:usa:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if anyone is loking at tmans car, id bet its darn near perfect. hes one picky SOB and took him a long time to find it. id buy a car from him sight unseen.

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you price it competitively... it will sell fast. If you're asking $59k, then you will most likely not get any bites or offers.

I would post it up here and the alley. Autotrader is a cheap way to get exposure...sold 2 vettes that way.

OP
OP
T

TMan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Can't promise I will sell it. I took off work today and went for a cruise.....just thinking of a newer one.....definitely can't have two. I own ten cars already.

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't promise I will sell it. I took off work today and went for a cruise.....just thinking of a newer one.....definitely can't have two. I own ten cars already.

Let me know if you move forward with selling it. I'll be in the market next month for a GTS.

:2tu:

Brentt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FYI: I purchased my FE about 3 months ago, in near mint condition with 8800miles for 43K. After shipping and mechanics inspection I have about 45k in it. One of the reasons for purchasing when I did was because the market for Vipers was depressed and I figured my money was safer in a Viper than a lot of other places.