Any Alberta members going to Coeur D' Alene?

StyVip

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry already committed to Power to the Pavement in Medicine Hat that weekend.

OP
OP
B

Baked

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats! Last time I was in when you painted the front bumper on the stealth and viper you mentioned you wanted to get rid of the SRT8 Jeep and move into one.

Yes, we are probably heading out Friday morning. We'll have to figure out a time and meet up with everyone for the drive as it gets closer. Looks like we have a couple of maybe's with Steve and others above.

DanB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be available to leave after 9AM Friday morning. I will drop my son off at school and then could head off from there.

It would be nice to co-ordinate a time to leave together if that works for everyone.

OP
OP
B

Baked

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Dan. We could meet up sometime after 9am down in the South and head out together. I just have to warn you, my wife is pregnant so we might have to make a few pit stops on the drive down. If that's fine with you great, if you are in more of a rush then feel free not to wait and we'll meet up with you down there.
I'll also send an email back to the western canada group to see if anyone else wants to join us for the drive.

My direct email is [email protected]

OP
OP
B

Baked

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like there is a group of 3 leaving around 7:30am and possibly another group at 9am.

Last I heard from DanB, he wanted to drop off his son at school and leave around 9am. If I hear back from Dan we will wait up for him and leave at 9 also, if not we will probably join the 7:30 group.

sliverstripeacr, why don't you pm me your direct email and we can figure out a time and place if you are able to get away from work.

VIPPY2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All members from the neighboring states:

The Western Canada Club are hosting a weekend in Coeur d'Alene Idaho; accommodations are set up at the beautiful lakefront golf and spa resort check out http://www.cdaresort.com contact person is Deborah McDaniel 1 800 684 0513 extension 7815 for the room rates and reservations.

Saturday we are cruising from the Hotel to Newport driving along the Spirit River to Sandpoint for lunch; returning to the Hotel Saturday night. Our Viper Club dinner will be at the Floating Restaurant.

You are most welcome to join us for the weekend.

Check out our forum post for other 2012 events.

Call or email me with any questions; email [email protected]

Best Regards,

Jim

OP
OP
B

Baked

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HOLLYWOOD1 if you are going to make the event and are leaving from Calgary, send me a PM and I can forward you the info for heading out tomorrow morning if you would like to join the group.

DanB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
7:30? Are you talking AM?

Count me out for that time. I'm not getting up earlier than I get up for work. I'm in no rush to get there so I will be leaving a little later. The schools Stampede breakfast is from ends at 9:30 so I will head out after that. I will be leaving from the Brentwood area and could meet up in Calgary or anywhere on the way.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang