any B.C, Canada members/owners here?

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Im not succesful getting this posting thing down, But I invite your call......see my PROFILE.

My contact info is in my profile........the BC club was formed Molson Indy 1995.........been there and around since day 1!

OP
OP
S

sliverstripeacr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've done all the carfax, carproof, viper tech inspection etc........ Just wondering if anybody in Vancouver area knows the car i'm about to buy? Someone wanna check things out with/for me? I'm a first time viper owner and any help would be great.

2easy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Sliver, Im in Calgary if that helps any.....Where in BC? If its just inside BC on the Alberta boarder I can take a look for you. Cranbrook, Golden, ??? Let me know if I can help

vancouver-gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm here.What year Viper and what dealership/private sale you're looking at. There's a silver with blue stripes 99 ACR for sale in Langley at a dealer I've looked at recently.It's in excellent shape and low km's .There're many others as well. I know the owner of Willowbrook Chrysler [ Viper dealer] and I could ask him about some others available too.

OP
OP
S

sliverstripeacr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's at maple ridge Chrysler. Just had the viper tech at willowbrook do an inspection. I was a little disappointed in the inspection. Not much feedback from the viper tech. Anyone know of a sapphire/silver stripe acr in the lower mainland? Previous owner? Club member?

vancouver-gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I know the manager Ian at Maple Ridge Chrysler.They sold a few Vipers but not as many as Willowbrook. What do you want to know? What issues were you not satisfied at Willowbrook?I'll give feedback to the owner.He knows most of the local Viper owners and may have some info on this car that may not show on Carfax.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

sliverstripeacr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is my first viper purchase and I've been looking for peace of mind. I just want to hear from a VCA member in Vancouver that knows the previous owner and or the car. As for Willowbrook, I paid for the inspection done by Bob the viper tech there and I chatted with him on the phone breifly. I was just hoping to get more info then the tread depth and condition of the brakes. Other members have always said having a tech look at the car was worth their weight in gold. Bob must not weigh that much. lol...... I just want to here some good feedback from a VCA member that knew the owner or the car and have them give me an opinion, maybe even check out the car before I pull the trigger and take this car home.

vancouver-gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
sliverstripeacr, my son went to see the car this afternoon,and am sorry to say he wasn't too impressed with the external condition of it. I know he's picky , but a car with only 12.000kms should look absolutely pristine IMO.I suggest to you getting the car on the hoist to look underneath where you may detect some tell tales .I personally not very trusty with dealers even though some of them are my friends,lol.The car looks stunning in the pictures on their site ,which could be decieving.I'm going out tomorrow to take a look myself.My son said they have the SOLD sign on the car already? I maybe able to test drive it too if it's a 'deal pending' on it. You can PM me what they're asking for the car ,so not to get ripped.

vancouver-gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
He told me for starters, take a good look at the paint on this car.I haven't seen the car so can't judge yet. My son did help a friend of mine a few times who custom build cars and bikes , so he has some idea what a low km car should look like externally. He didn't look inside or under the hood because the sold sign.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang