Any good places to get a Viper serviced in middle TN?

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know of any good dealers or shops they would recommend to have maintenance done on a '97 GTS? Thanks!

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come east a short distance and you can be in ringgold, GA. Just S of Chattanooga. WEll worth the trip. It is 100 miles from Atlanta to there and it is worth the trip. I was just up there this past week, actually. highly recommended.

SLViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Last I heard David Yolinsky was at Hanson on Church Steet in Nashville, He is well known for service and mods.

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last I heard David Yolinsky was at Hanson on Church Steet in Nashville, He is well known for service and mods.

It's actually spelled Yelensky, and David can take care of whatever you need from maintenance to any kind of high performance stuff. His number is 931-637-0132. No need to go out of town if you're in the Nashville area.

OP
OP
C

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've heard lots of good things about David. I've been trying for several weeks to get something set up with him though, so I will try somewhere else. This is not a slam on David. I just think that the Nashville market for Viper work is too small to accomodate all the local Viper owners. I have a friend with a Viper that has also been trying to get work done, so we will try to get them done at the same time. Thanks for the replies.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've heard lots of good things about David. I've been trying for several weeks to get something set up with him though, so I will try somewhere else. This is not a slam on David. I just think that the Nashville market for Viper work is too small to accomodate all the local Viper owners. I have a friend with a Viper that has also been trying to get work done, so we will try to get them done at the same time. Thanks for the replies.

Move to Chattanooga :D

Trbulnc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
David is just getting back to full business as he was in a pretty bad accident several months ago which required surgery. He does more Vipers than anyone in that area and his work is top notch. To those who think the market in Nashville isn't big for Vipers, at any given time, David has 4 to 5 different Vipers at his shop/home working on them. His prices are far below what the other tuners charge and he is turning out big horsepower Vipers on a regular basis. He is still working at Hansen off of Church Street.

OP
OP
C

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
David is just getting back to full business as he was in a pretty bad accident several months ago which required surgery. He does more Vipers than anyone in that area and his work is top notch. To those who think the market in Nashville isn't big for Vipers, at any given time, David has 4 to 5 different Vipers at his shop/home working on them. His prices are far below what the other tuners charge and he is turning out big horsepower Vipers on a regular basis. He is still working at Hansen off of Church Street.

I agree. What I meant was, the "Viper techs" in the Nashville area is too small to get work performed on a timely basis. I know most of the local Viper owners in the area will agree with me, as well as David turning out very good work. It's a rare car, so I guess delays in work are to be expected. I just want someone with experience to work on it, which is why I do not go to just any place to get work done on it. :2tu:

Trbulnc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give him another call as he is working again. I am sure he will be accomidating to what you and your friend need.

OP
OP
C

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give him another call as he is working again. I am sure he will be accomidating to what you and your friend need.

That may be why he is so busy at the moment. I know he went back to work at the dealer a week or so ago, and he is still working on other Vipers that are making an obscene amount of power. I'd love to have him do the work, as he is probably no more than 15 minutes from my house. I just feel like I'm "that guy", as far as leaving numerous messages on his phone and via e-mail. :eek:

Trbulnc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope, trust me, you aren't "that guy" because I am pretty sure I am ahead of you on the list and I know someone else who is probably the 2nd "that guy" bugging him with questions and how does this work, and what happens when I do this. I hear he built a Roe car that is spraying on top of that which cleaned house on everything down at the old Nashville speedway drags a few weeks ago.

sean4180

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I spoke with him today, I'm in tomorrow. Everybody else just better chill till mines done iiaaaight. Ted, he mentioned that he needed to get back to you so I would expect him to get to you soon. If he had mine and yours at his house he would have 4 blue and whites at his house that would make for some nice desktop wallpaper.

OP
OP
C

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I spoke with him today, I'm in tomorrow. Everybody else just better chill till mines done iiaaaight. Ted, he mentioned that he needed to get back to you so I would expect him to get to you soon. If he had mine and yours at his house he would have 4 blue and whites at his house that would make for some nice desktop wallpaper.

I see, so he keeps pushing the slower cars back. Maybe if I drop my car off with Tony, along with a suitcase full of $$$$$, then it'll be fast enough to have priority service. :D

edit: Sean, I didn't realize that was you posting. You have been in Chicago for the last month!! Who did you blow to get in right away? LMAO

I tried calling David yesterday and tonight, still with no luck getting in contact with him. He's probably stuck under all of those B/Ws. :)

Nice link Tony! If only they were having that at Beech Bend, instead of Music City. Bone stock Lightings, Mustangs, and Vettes have nearly hit the wall(some have) on that slick track. The locals say the same thing, "Dem boys shoulda ben runnin slicks."

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte