Any Particularly Good Sources of Financing to Purchase a Viper?

troutbeck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got a great deal going on a 2008 Viper convertible. Given its a "specialty" car, do you know of any particularly good potential sources of financing?

Greatly appreciate your help!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If it is from a Dodge-Chrysler dealer, Chrysler Financial have 0% for 3 years on thru 4/30, Good Credit a must

OP
OP
T

troutbeck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the input, Venomiss! It appears that I might qualify through the Pentagon Federal Credit Union. Should be interesting to see what transpires. I filed my application a short while ago. No sense in wasting any time.

Lucid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recommend cash. No interest, no bills. Easy.

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recommend cash. No interest, no bills. Easy.

Cash is not always the best option for buying a car, whether you have the cash or not. I prefer to finance. You can always pay it off early but it keeps more cash in your pocket now and it helps your credit, which may not be an issue for some but thats how I look at it.

OP
OP
T

troutbeck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to thank all of you for your help, but while I was searching for financing, a local credit union offered for a limited time 4.49% Needless to say, I snapped it up. Last Saturday I picked the Viper up in American Forks, Utah, (a Venom Red 2008 convertible), and drove it back to SE Idaho where I reside.

Thanks again!:)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21