Any Tampa, FL Viper Happenings this weekend?

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wondering if its any Viper stuff going on in Tampa this weekend. I should be there 5-6pm Friday and staying until Monday evening. Carshows, *******, Mons ( :) ), cruises, races, etc. I know its a holiday and some people actually spend those with their families, but if its anything going on, let me know. TIA

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be back from DC Friday PM. I should be available to rendezvous...and might be able to bring the little lady too so let's plan on an appropriate location up front...

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be back from DC Friday PM. I should be available to rendezvous...and might be able to bring the little lady too so let's plan on an appropriate location up front...

That would depend on how open minded she is. Oh wait, I'm the outsider, don't guess I can say that. I'm open to most anywhere, but I'm going to *******, either with or without ya'll :D But wherever wifey and everyone else deems fit, will work for me. I don't have GPS so someone please either have good directions or be ready for a "I'm lost" phone call :)

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:eek: Made those calls before!!! My wife is good to go with *******, etc..anywhere except strip joints...would you go to a male stripper joint if the ladies were left to decide??? I thought as much...yuck :buttkick: ...But that would be an interesting sight seeing a bunch of Vipers lined-up outside of an "establishment" either way!!! :2tu:

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can totally understand your wife not being cool with strip joints. You're totoally right, noway would I go to a male stripclub if the ladies decided to go. I actually dated a girl one time who SUGGESTED we go to a (female) stripclub. I really should've married her. But if I had, my Viper buying would have been way delayed, so I came out on top anyway :) Anywho, I'll let you Tampa guys decide and just give me a call and tell me when and where to meet up. I'm sure I'll be at the beach most of Saturday, but besides that, we're just gonna be cruising around and hitting the malls like any tourist :)

RedOne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HemiBeep... You want some of those "low fat" wings this weekend? Maybe we could do the WingHouse off of 19?

hemibeep

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sat may be a little tight. work am, then plans for evening.
Just let me know what your plans are, I'll try to jump in.

RedOne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is Sunday better for every one? I have a COLD Keg in the kegerator too if we want to meet up first/after?

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It could work out. I will check to what my family has planed.

Cudaman :usa:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKGiant